• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Oxycodone sucks

I take a 30mg oxy IR maybe once or twice a week orally. The high i get from it is very nice, somewhat stimulating yet relaxing. Not a care in the world. But a 30mg oxy IR with no tolerance is very nice. The constipation really doesnt bother me much and i never get sick. I do prefer IVing H over oral oxy any day.

Maybe youre not taking enough?

(I took a 30mg oxy IR 35 min ago while typing this n im feeling pretty groovy. :) )
I’ve never took 30 mg being naive and it’s kinda stupid to recommend not taking enough. 60 mg can kill an opiate naive. Please remember we aren’t always dealing with high tolerances. If he still takes 10 he’s still at the infancy. And saying this type of shit influences someone to chase you wanna get high. Cool don’t influence someone to fail into your tracks though you don’t have that right

Can't say too much about Oxys recreational use, but it sure as hell worked for its intended purpose. 10 mg a day after a bad car accident was all i needed to be painless, and at that dosage my head was still pretty clear too. The constipation wasn't fun, but considering i had a broken collarbone, ankle, and sternum at the time i had bigger things to worry about.

I’ve never took 30 mg being naive and it’s kinda stupid to recommend not taking enough. 60 mg can kill an opiate naive. Please remember we aren’t always dealing with high tolerances. If he still takes 10 he’s still at the infancy. And saying this type of shit influences someone to chase you wanna get high. Cool don’t influence someone to fail into your tracks though you don’t have that right
I'm assuming this forum is intended for those 18+ years of age and therefore you're legally an adult who can make decisions for themselves...

I did not condone taking 30mg IR for an opiate naive person... I merely stated my own experience with it. Just so you know.

I can't believe so many people are dying because of this drug, it literally sucks, gives you constipation and makes you feel like shit, at least years ago there were quaaludes, tuinals and seconals and they were worth getting stoned on. But this oxycodone shit sucks what a horrible feeling, all it gave me was constipation. What a shame being addicted to this shit, and taking fentanyl is like committing suicide. I'm glad I grew up in the 70's when getting high was fun instead of a death sentence.
I think it's just one of those things where for biological, psychological, or other reasons, different people experience different drugs differently. Personally, I agree with you. I haven't done heroin, but I've tried maybe three or four different prescription opiates, and on balance my reaction is, I don't see what all the fuss is about when it comes to opiates unaccompanied by other drugs. I've never used any opiate enough to get severe withdrawals, but I'm sure the withdrawals have a lot to do with the addictiveness. I find that if I take a high enough dose to get any interesting effects, I just want to lie down and close my eyes. That chill, dreamlike state can be pretty nice -- I recently had a pretty nice time like that while lying in the bathtub on a high dose of Oxy (for me) -- but "pretty nice" isn't enough for me to fall in love with a drug. I enjoy a good drunk more than Oxy, but I see why it's easier to develop an all day, every day kind of addiction to Oxy.

I prefer drugs that make me feel excited and engaged, which is why i like stimulants better. On an opiate high, I can't really focus enough to enjoy a movie or TV show or even music. The dreaminess can be fun, but I find it doesn't really lead to creative or interesting thoughts or unconventional ways of thinking. I have this opinion even though I don't get many negative physical effects from opiates (other than Codeine, which gives me the worst fucking allergies), much less than alcohol actually. I don't get nauseated at all on opiates, and to the extent I get any constipation, it's pretty minor. I'll get a bit itchy, but it's generally not too bad. I find a modest amount of itchiness kind of enjoyable actually; maybe not the itchiness itself, but the satisfaction of scratching the itch.

I do find opiates and stimulants to be a great combination. I get some of the opiate euphoria without feeling as spacey and lazy, and I get the stimulant energy without the impatience, edginess, and anxiety that stimulants alone sometimes produce.

I guess the bottom line is, to each his own.

I can't believe so many people are dying because of this drug, it literally sucks, gives you constipation and makes you feel like shit, at least years ago there were quaaludes, tuinals and seconals and they were worth getting stoned on. But this oxycodone shit sucks what a horrible feeling, all it gave me was constipation. What a shame being addicted to this shit, and taking fentanyl is like committing suicide. I'm glad I grew up in the 70's when getting high was fun instead of a death sentence.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think it’s much easier to suffer a fatal drug overdose from something like Seconal than it is from oxycodone

Compared to morphine or dilaudid oxy does suck imo. It's ok for moderate pain but thats it imo

wow totally disagree. chronic pain person here. Oxy is/has always been my go to. Strongly prefer it to morphine or dilaudid due to high oral ba. i dont take it for high, it works great for my pain and has a bit more of a stimulaty vibe which i like because i dont want to be on the floor, i got shit to do. I take it with black seed oil and ultra low dose naltrexone and am mostly good at keeping my dose down pretty low and getting consistent pain relief. Re constipation: if you are on opioid monotherapy, ya gotta be on a stimulant laxative. or at least i do. otherwise i expect dangerous impactions multiple times a year. but a glass of senna tea a night and im right as rain.

i vastly prefer oxy to morphine or dilaudid because i can get adequate pain relief orally, and i don't want to be ruining my lungs injecting pills.

It’s definitely at least a top 3 all-time favorite for me too.

Personally oxy always made me a weird mix of hyper and very agitated, I never understood the appeal either.