• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone - snort vs smoke.

Opana313

Bluelighter
So it's basically mandatory for me to snort my oxy.
My questions are;
Is it more efficient to smoke it off foil?
Would a hit or 2 keep withdrawal away?

When I crush my 30s, 20s, 15s, or 10s,(fuck 5mg not worth it for a high.) I usually make my line then with the tip of my card, I add a bit of the crushed amount on foil to catch that dragon right away. I hold it for awhile and it compliments the drip. Getting me higher? Probably not, in fact if I chase an uncrushed pill sometimes I end up with a bit of a headache sometimes slight nausea.

I don't always chase the dragon bc to me it's a waste. Although I used to know some folks who did it that way and the only way they used oxy to 'preserve'.

Again I am curious..is this really a way to make my pills last longer or just a waste? and of course unhealthy.

Unless you have those blue M30 fake oxycodone tablets that one buys off the street (aka fentany), I would not recommend trying to smoke pharmaceutical oxycodone tablets. It won't accomplish much since you are mainly smoking pill binders.

I believe oxycodone can be smoked in a purified form, but that seems like a waste as well.

And you're better off eating the oxycodone than sniffing it. Some swear by the dissolving in coca cola method then drinking method (never tried it myself). Before I knew better I used to exclusively snort oxycodone too (at least, before I started injecting it).

More like…..Oral vs I.V. injection

Oral Oxycodone is amazing btw….don’t need to abuse ROA it

I.V injection is always a treat for that 3 second BANG onset of action AUC t-Max & c-Max

Thank you for your response sir and you as well..my ROA should get changed up at least from time time (oral) or literal shit maybe plug it with a coffee aenima in the morning lol.. thank you tho I hate smoking it just seems so dirty and definitely is not good for me.

I did a water extract on oxy capsules and the binders were all insoluble so was left with pretty pure oxy. Smoking was a waste. It does work but very easy to burn and foul tasting. Can't imaging it being good for the lungs.

Snorting avoids damage to the lungs, yet for harm reduction purposes I advise against both snorting and smoking of crushed pills. Extraction is a must, otherwise crush & boof it.

All my oxy are not percocet so they do not have acetaminophen in any of them..

I guess once properly fucked up from snorting an oxy or 2 and possibly popping one orally then I chase the dragon just for fun(only if I have a damn good amount to binge and play around with, but lately it has been less appealing bc I usually end up feeling a bit nauseous as if I dosed too much/OD)

The highest bioavailivily for oxy besides IV is oral administration at 90%.

Smoking oxycodone hcl you'll decompose most of it with heat instead of getting it into the body.

Yeah a lot of people only smoke it in a ritualistic sort of way. I've known people who say it gives them a quicker rush but it doesn't last as long, and yeah, you're wasting some of it. Oral and then a good meal like 30 minutes later potentiates it as far as I'm aware. I was on this after sinus surgery last May. Started to like the stuff too much honestly. If I get surgery again I'm not gonna go that route because kratom works just as well for pain and I really don't wanna go down a road of pharm opiates. I could really see how easy it was to get hooked on, it was a very pleasant feeling, but at the same time I think I like kratom more. But it actually will reduce the effects of opiates because of its opioid antagonist qualities. However I'd take like 1g after the oxy would kick in and it would add nicely to the feeling.