• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone+ Rapid Release Tylenol Potentiation

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So obviously I can google all this info, but I just wanted to hear it from y’all if any oxycodone users get potentiation taking it with Tylenol. I’ve been taking anywhere from 5mg to approx 6 mg dosages every 4-6 I’ve noticed when I take it with Tylenol I get better effects. Almost too much but when i take oxy alone I barley feel anything. I’ve built a tolerance I know. So the best thing is to take a break or quit altogether. But I’m just wondering how you guys SAFELY get the most from your meds if I chose to keep going.

Oh yeah I for sure do you chase and chase ima continue with it but I’ve set a date of April 4th to quit oxycodone it’s just costing to much with no buzz or too much of a buzz when potentiated. I wanna thank you for talking to me ghost I been going through it with the oxy and compulsive let’s just say sexual acts
the higher dose will probably make you feel good again. ya see where this is going?

It seems as if they go hand in hand with me. I’m trying to maintain abstinence with everything and nothing at the same time. Thank Goodness I still got purple weed For when I finally take that step and it always gives me too much anxiety to abuse it. hahaha
Oh yeah I for sure do you chase and chase ima continue with it but I’ve set a date of April 4th to quit oxycodone it’s just costing to much with no buzz or too much of a buzz when potentiated. I wanna thank you for talking to me ghost I been going through it with the oxy and compulsive let’s just say sexual acts