• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone questions

ShabbaRanksII

Greenlighter
My friend has been messing with oxycodone for the past 2 months. His usage has gotten pretty frequent to be honest, although his binges are seperated with occasional 3 day breaks. Anyways, his plug on the darknet sells 5mg/325mg percocets for $4.2 each and he usually takes 3 to 5, although on a binge day he may do 10 in total. Is the acetaminophen dangerous at such high doses? Are there any good opiate or opiate like drugs that are cheaper besides heroine?

I'm not pointing you in directions except for harm reduction and my only advice is if you still want to use percs just get the oxycodone's they are they exact same drug but without the APAP. And yes taking such huge doses of Tylenol for months is very bad for your liver!

Welcome to Bluelight :)
Wie don't use things like swim or my friend as it offers no protection.
Please edit out the price as well, because price discussion is not allowed.
The maximum dosage of acetaminophen per day is 4000mg iirc, so you are always under that. There should be no problems if done a few times, but over month it could take its toll on your liver. I would recommend looking into Cold Water Extraction, it's not difficult to do and it gets rid of the acetaminophen.

kleinerkiffer, I think the max was lowered to 3 grams. Regardless, that kind of high dosing for long periods is very bad. No prices guy, but that's an expensive habit.

^that's interesting, didn't know that.
cases of hepatotoxicity at daily acetaminophen dosages less than 4000 mg/day have been reported
So do a CWEoor buy pure oxycodone and maybe get some blood work done, just to be sure

apap is no good at high doses for long periods of time. You should be fine three times a week but all at once every day will probably do some damage after a couple of weeks. I use to do 5/500's three to four times a day, flirt with danger but I came out fine

Just find straight oxycodone on the DNM.
Pure Oxy is very expensive regardless of where you buy it, I've seen it on DNMs listed as high as quadruple what OP pays for percs. Even OP's price for his percs I find too expensive to be able to sustain a habit, but in comparison to what I'd buy it for on the street that's half what I'd pay. (Not giving specific prices, OP you should edit your price out of your post)

OP, you're taking too much APAP. It won't kill you at those amounts, but it's terrible for your liver. Google how to do a CWE and you'll be fine.