• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone question that i need a finsl snserf

Crystalien

Greenlighter
Hello! I joined this group a while back now, but I have been jumping all over trying to ask a question (or find the answer to my question) but I'm not getting any where, so here I go!! When I use to shoot oxy, after I crushed it on the spoon and added water, I can't remember if I cooked it before I pulled it up or not. I no longer shoot any of my controlled substance, but this has been something my circle of friends have been arguing about and I'd like to solve it. So any input would be sooo helpful!!

You didn't cook it, but you did use a new gallon size bottle of distilled water because you said it was safer. Gyne oxycodone anymore though, tfsh

Once you have your powder/solution mixed completely in your vessel, it's not advisable to expose it to heat. By using cold water when you crush pills, you can take advantage of the face that many Opioids are highly soluble in cold water. Heating the solution will cause more of the binders and fillers to break down. I was never a big shooter of pills. I've probably only shot pills a few times in my entire life, so don't take my word as authority on the subject. I'm kind of free-associating with the Cold-Water comment, but I don't see why it wouldn't be valid in this situation?