• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone overdose question

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
Can you overdose doing 70 mg of oxycodone through a 12 hour time framde? I usually do 40-50 but today ive done 70-80 mg since 10 o clock this morning its now 3 in the morning and i did 10 mg 10 minutes ago and i feel nauseous, will i be ok? Ive been doing oxy for 2 years every day. I dont understand. Please help

Do you normally do the 40-50 in a 12 hr frame? If so you should be okay. If all you're feeling is nauseas then you're not overdosing yet imo. Just pay real close attention to respitory depression and maybe don't go to sleep for a couple hrs just to be on the safe side.

If you're really worried eat a little food if u can. I've found that calms me down when I'm too high on opis. It sobers me right up. I mean i know it doesn't like take Oxy out of your bloodstream but at least feeling a little less high will help you calm down and ride it out. If you can still talk right and walk straight you're good. If you notice you stop breathing at any point call a buddy to come chill with you. Better safe than sorry.

I really do think you'll be okay tho. just be careful I was taking 40-50 mg of Oxy a day for a year straight then started upping my dose by 10 mg every month or so. And now I'm back on the H train. My tolerance just sky rocketed and i was hucking like 100-110 mg down my throat split between two doses a day. It just got to where it was costing so much.

One day I took 45mg in a 2 hour span, after taking plenty the previous night. I felt weak and threw up several times.. Even to the point that I was dry heaving when nothing was left in my stomach. It lasted about 12 hours.

OP, basically said he doubled his dose. For any other people reading this, yes, you could totally OD on that if you mixed or if 40mg gets you faded, 80mg is an overdose. It could be bad.

I guess I didn't really realize he had basically doubled his dose. So yeah that's playing with OD if you just double your dose one day like that.

How you doing OP?

I didnt overdose everybody. Just got a little nauseous. I think its time to slow down and quit. Im now up to 70-80 mg a day. When i started i could do 2 vicodin 10 mg and be itching like crazy

I used to snort over 150 mgs of oxy a day I took four 15mg pills 3-4 times a day wen I went higher into the 200mgs a day I would get headaches and nausea wen standing but other then that I was fine