• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone OP formula?

OC Lover

Greenlighter
Right so I know there's a fuck ton of shit about these things, I have been reading countless threads all day to the point where I cant find one I haven't saw and am still totally confused. So I got my hands on 3 80's recently. From what I gathered they are mother fuckers and have a question regarding dosage and effects cause I'm not trying to be a dumb ass or end up blue, that being said...

60-80mg (at once) is a good dose me for me, could do another 20mg depending how I was but I probably wouldnt go over the 100mg (IR) marker within an hour, that said, is there really no effective way to break this timerx system? Does cola or vinger actually work? Crushing and microwaving seems fucked but does anyone with a good amount of experience swear by it?

I have been thinking of just waiting until tomorrow and just popping them but I have no idea how I would react to all 3 cause I'm so used to IR

If there's truly no method of breaking this bull shpit, would taking all 3 be alright? Or would that be way to much given my tolerance? I'm just totally lost and would appreciate any advice regarding this. It would easy my mind hearing it from others with experience to be safe as opposed to just saying f it on my own from what I've read about and taking that risk. If you read this, I salute you.

UPDATE: Well I decided fuck it, and turned into a weirdo microwaver, and to be 100% honest it fucking worked. No gell, nothing. Just some good ole brown oxycodone lmao. Railed too. This was about 30 mins ago and I'm feeling good. I currently have another one soaking in cola for the night, and am going to drink that up tomorrow, so, I will post another update letting you all know how that goes and which I prefer personally. ? I may take half of an OP on top of the cola, just to really make it lengthy but I'm not sure about this yet. I will be back

Last edited:
Well the cola definitely worked the best in my opinion. That's what I would suggest.

I really wish I could have been a part of bluelight around like 08-12. Most of you on here now adays are pricks. Thanks for the help and response