• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxycodone jump day 5

Whenever I am in withdrawal I can suddenly summon all of the energy I need if it involves making withdrawal go away. Anything else, not so much
Haha right, I’ll be laying dead on the floor, but when dude calls I’m suddenly a Olympic sprinter, it’s actually incredibly pathetic …jul get OPMS black extract pills, will get you right

It's day 14 now---and I'm at about 85%--yes they put me on 15mgs of oxy 4 times a day, and its the reason I feel better I'm sure, but such a tiny amt, 60mgs a day - that one dose a day for me---out of 6 even this last time--but I've been good the past five days and have stuck to the regime-What choice do I have--it's tough b/c I know I could take more--but they won't prescribe more--they only gave me a 2 week script so far as is.

I am in another world of hurt, I just found out my step-uncle died, and his Mom who was my step-Grandma and has always been like a real Grandma was found with him, she's suffering from dementia, but had been on the floor for 3 days and was severely dehydrated, suffering from covid and with a giant clot in her leg, she's 95. My step-mom, who is like my real mom must be heart-broken, she has so many of her own health issues. She almost died -hairline away 2 years ago. My Dad had gone out to check on them today -he was there last week--God, I hope he didn't get covid , as he is the best Dad in the world--It goes like this in my world--My 5 kids are the most important-then my Dad. I could not handle losing him. \Please send some white light their way.....

Last edited:
It's day 14 now---and I'm at about 85%--yes they put me on 15mgs of oxy 4 times a day, and its the reason I feel better I'm sure, but such a tiny amt, 60mgs a day - that one dose a day for me---out of 6 even this last time--but I've been good the past five days and have stuck to the regime-What choice do I have--it's tough b/c I know I could take more--but they won't prescribe more--they only gave me a 2 week script so far as is.

I am in another world of hurt, I just found out my step-uncle died, and his Mom who was my step-Grandma and has always been like a real Grandma was found with him, she's suffering from dementia, but had been on the floor for 3 days and was severely dehydrated, suffering from covid and with a giant clot in her leg, she's 91. My step-mom, who is like my real mom must be heart-broken, she has so many of her own health issues. She almost died -hairline away 2 years ago. My Dad had gone out to check on them today -he was there last week--God, I hope he didn't get covid , as he is the best Dad in the world--It goes like this in my world--My 5 kids are the most important-then my Dad. I could not handle losing him. \Please send some white light their way.....
Sounds like the only choice you have as of right now if to supplement your oxy script with either kratom extract or poppy pod extract…I would go with the pods(morphine)..I know I sound like a broke record, but the shit works

I am in another world of hurt, I just found out my step-uncle died, and his Mom who was my step-Grandma and has always been like a real Grandma was found with him, she's suffering from dementia, but had been on the floor for 3 days and was severely dehydrated, suffering from covid and with a giant clot in her leg, she's 95. My step-mom, who is like my real mom must be heart-broken, she has so many of her own health issues. She almost died -hairline away 2 years ago. My Dad had gone out to check on them today -he was there last week--God, I hope he didn't get covid , as he is the best Dad in the world--It goes like this in my world--My 5 kids are the most important-then my Dad. I could not handle losing him. \Please send some white light their way.....
Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends