• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxycodone jump day 5

dynodavie

Bluelighter
Keep in mind i am not dependent on any other drugs except oxycodone (like .05 xanax knocks me out and 400mg of lyrica gets me euphoric for a couple hours then i sleep well ) so i juped off of opioids last year in june and was clean a month then used oxy once a week and lyrica once a week for like 5 months then in for hand surgery a couple weeks ago and got a script of oxycodone from my doc for post hand surgery then went on a 2 week binge and had my tolerance back to about 300 mg oxy a 24 hour period so i just wanted out again before i got to far out there so set a date stocked up on lyrica, kratom and alprazoloam and jumped, now im day 5 almost over and i took benzo to sleep on day one then lyrica days 2 and 3 the back to benzo day 4 to sleep and so far with day 5 almost in the bag i've felt no oxy withdrawal at all, i did 8 grams kratom this morning to get through work then planning to use benzo tonight then back to lyrica for 2 days then benzo 2 more days and should be cleared day 10 making sure as not to use one single drug to long, and my question is should'nt by day 10 i be past any oxy acutes ? and would a scoop of kratom every couple days only start the oxy withdrawal back at day 1 ?, if not i have figured out a nice oxy kick recipe for me anyways if needed again, hope this can help someone else as well, thanks for your time !

would a scoop of kratom every couple days only start the oxy withdrawal back at day 1 ?
Not in my experience.
Kratom may have opioid properties (among many others) but is only a partial agonist as opposed to oxy etc. Once the full agonist is gone... it's gone. If there are any WDs from the kratom they will be minimal at the dose mentioned.
This has been my experience, anyway.
ymmv
<3

Not in my experience.
Kratom may have opioid properties (among many others) but is only a partial agonist as opposed to oxy etc. Once the full agonist is gone... it's gone. If there are any WDs from the kratom they will be minimal at the dose mentioned.
This has been my experience, anyway.
ymmv
<3

@6am-64-14m thanks for your reply, on day 7 now using 2 days pregab then 2 days benzo then 2 days pregab etc till day 10 hopefully ill be past the acutes by then, did one dose kratom at day 5 just to get through work so hope i didnt prolong the withdrawal process, haven't felt to bad so far,been able to work and go about my business, just finding out about pregab for oxy withdrawal, it works wonders just didnt want to start withdrawal process with a scoop of kratom here and there, thanks for your time in your opinion shouldn't i be past the acutes by day 10 ? was back on for about 3 weeks post hand surgery had a 250 to 300 mg a day habbit but been on opioids on and off with long periods sober

This should work. keep in mind though, it gets harder and harder every time you do this, because once you've been addicted to a class of drugs, the kindling effect makes it easier to get physically dependent again. Kratom is an opioid so if you use it too much you will become addicted to it, as well. Lyrica is quite addictive but if you haven't been addicted to it before, then you can get away with using it sparingly to help withdrawal. Same with benzos.

personally I have done this sort of thing too many times and now it is easy to get addicted to opiates (like really easy, after almost 20 years on and off opiates, I get withdrawals a little bit after a single heavy day of opiates, or even 2 days in a row from kratom). Lyrica gives me some rebound if I do it twice in 3 days, and even gabapentin gives me some rebound. If I do benzos 2 days in a row, I get rebound anxiety. Currently I'm trying to use kratom and gabapentin and loperamide to come off suboxone. It's working, but not fun. At the end I am going to have to suffer in any case, I am just trying to minimize that suffering. Wish I had some Lyrica, it works better than gabapentin, but gabapentin is pretty good too.

You might consider adding loperamide (immodium) to your process, if you end up feeling shitty still at the end. it is an opioid that doesn't cross the blood brain barrier so it doesn't seem to prolong your withdrawal, but it binds to opiate receptors in the gut and body and helps the withdrawal symptoms quite a bit if you take 30-40mg.

I hope that you'll be able to stay off moving forward. Trust me when I say this method of getting off gets harder and harder the more times you've done it.

@Xorkoth yes never been addicted to pregab or benzo i only use them every now and then, ive kicked oxy a few times in the last 15 years, this time has been way less suffering with pregab.

Keep in mind i am not dependent on any other drugs except oxycodone (like .05 xanax knocks me out and 400mg of lyrica gets me euphoric for a couple hours then i sleep well ) so i juped off of opioids last year in june and was clean a month then used oxy once a week and lyrica once a week for like 5 months then in for hand surgery a couple weeks ago and got a script of oxycodone from my doc for post hand surgery then went on a 2 week binge and had my tolerance back to about 300 mg oxy a 24 hour period so i just wanted out again before i got to far out there so set a date stocked up on lyrica, kratom and alprazoloam and jumped, now im day 5 almost over and i took benzo to sleep on day one then lyrica days 2 and 3 the back to benzo day 4 to sleep and so far with day 5 almost in the bag i've felt no oxy withdrawal at all, i did 8 grams kratom this morning to get through work then planning to use benzo tonight then back to lyrica for 2 days then benzo 2 more days and should be cleared day 10 making sure as not to use one single drug to long, and my question is should'nt by day 10 i be past any oxy acutes ? and would a scoop of kratom every couple days only start the oxy withdrawal back at day 1 ?, if not i have figured out a nice oxy kick recipe for me anyways if needed again, hope this can help someone else as well, thanks for your time !
You lucky guy. I am suffering from wds-yes I have taken them for 12 years --\I just moved back to the US from the UK and in the UK -pharmacies don't share info--so I had 5 drs and took up to 20-24 60 mgs daily for a few years --then my son took them from me and gave me only 6 60's daily. I was still taking about 8-10 b/c he didn't know about one of my drs. Then I moved here and had tapered down but not enough obviously.--I am going on to my 4th day of wds, and I found a dr who will see me next week--they helped me with the insurance-that was the big problem--this is the 6th time I have been on wds been to the hospital once in Brooklyn when I was visiting my Dad, but the other times I always got my refills after 3-4 days--I don't know what to expect now--I just want to stay asleep all day but can't of course. Also my son who lives with me said I cannot get anymore and is going to the dr with me--I an't go through this hell anymore and you know if its been 12 years at high high mounts--I will suffer more than a week--Help

You lucky guy. I am suffering from wds-yes I have taken them for 12 years --\I just moved back to the US from the UK and in the UK -pharmacies don't share info--so I had 5 drs and took up to 20-24 60 mgs daily for a few years --then my son took them from me and gave me only 6 60's daily. I was still taking about 8-10 b/c he didn't know about one of my drs. Then I moved here and had tapered down but not enough obviously.--I am going on to my 4th day of wds, and I found a dr who will see me next week--they helped me with the insurance-that was the big problem--this is the 6th time I have been on wds been to the hospital once in Brooklyn when I was visiting my Dad, but the other times I always got my refills after 3-4 days--I don't know what to expect now--I just want to stay asleep all day but can't of course. Also my son who lives with me said I cannot get anymore and is going to the dr with me--I an't go through this hell anymore and you know if its been 12 years at high high mounts--I will suffer more than a week--Help
gabapentin/pregabalin/lyrica is your friend or kratom..im day 16 now and used 250-300 mg oxy daily and felt maybe bout 10% of withdrawal luckily, only feel a little anxiety now and low motivation but can sleep with just melatonin now !

Maybe with w/ds - not for pain - thats all they ever try to give you in the uk Gabapentin??? all I ever heard . Where can you get kratom--they didn't have it there. Now that I'm in the US again. I don't think I can get to a dr -- I should have insurance next week--but as of now can barely move - bed to bath thats it. I just want to feel better--can't stand this anymore--thx for your advice maybe next week if I can make it till then. I've only been able to have 5 gingerales and no food for 4 days.

Last edited:
Maybe with w/ds - not for pain - thats all they ever try to give you in the uk Gabapentin??? all I ever heard . Where can you get kratom--they didn't have it there. Now that I'm in the US again
At least where I’m at in the U.S. kratom is now in every tobacco shop. You can find it cheaper on the internet though.

Maybe with w/ds - not for pain - thats all they ever try to give you in the uk Gabapentin??? all I ever heard . Where can you get kratom--they didn't have it there. Now that I'm in the US again. I don't think I can get to a dr -- I should have insurance next week--but as of now can barely move - bed to bath thats it. I just want to feel better--can't stand this anymore--thx for your advice maybe next week if I can make it till then. I've only been able to have 5 gingerales and no food for 4 days.
See if you can get to a head shop and get a kratom extract. They come in a tiny brown bottle. Open the cap and suck it all down. 10 minutes later you will feel 100 % better. Good luck !!

I'm too weak yet--can't even leave the apt yet--maybe soon?
Can you have someone run up to get one for you? If you can it will really help a lot. Stay strong okay? Oxy wd's are short lived. By 7 days you should be out of the woods. BUT....how are you going to deal with the mental mind fuck if the Dr. doesn't refill you?

That and the real pain issues. I don't know. Also I know no one in Boston -so there's that. My son would never get that for me -legal or not.

Kratom will definitely give you a nice boost of energy and take the edge off. It's not too expensive and can be found in almost every smoke/vape/head shop. Many gas stations also carry it next to the "male enhancement" pills, but I would avoid those as they are typically low quality. (Circle K has it around here, but 7 Eleven does not)

It's completely legal in Massachusetts, sold as a supplement.

You can order it online and have it shipped, if your son won't run that errand for you.

I imagine there is also some sort of app or service to have someone pick it up and deliver it to you, but that might be pricey and I'm not sure if that is even available.

Last edited:
This should work. keep in mind though, it gets harder and harder every time you do this, because once you've been addicted to a class of drugs, the kindling effect makes it easier to get physically dependent again. Kratom is an opioid so if you use it too much you will become addicted to it, as well. Lyrica is quite addictive but if you haven't been addicted to it before, then you can get away with using it sparingly to help withdrawal. Same with benzos.

personally I have done this sort of thing too many times and now it is easy to get addicted to opiates (like really easy, after almost 20 years on and off opiates, I get withdrawals a little bit after a single heavy day of opiates, or even 2 days in a row from kratom). Lyrica gives me some rebound if I do it twice in 3 days, and even gabapentin gives me some rebound. If I do benzos 2 days in a row, I get rebound anxiety. Currently I'm trying to use kratom and gabapentin and loperamide to come off suboxone. It's working, but not fun. At the end I am going to have to suffer in any case, I am just trying to minimize that suffering. Wish I had some Lyrica, it works better than gabapentin, but gabapentin is pretty good too.

You might consider adding loperamide (immodium) to your process, if you end up feeling shitty still at the end. it is an opioid that doesn't cross the blood brain barrier so it doesn't seem to prolong your withdrawal, but it binds to opiate receptors in the gut and body and helps the withdrawal symptoms quite a bit if you take 30-40mg.

I hope that you'll be able to stay off moving forward. Trust me when I say this method of getting off gets harder and harder the more times you've done it.
Fucking kindling effect man. I've abstained from opiates fr 2 years. I'm taking like twice a week morphine or oxy(oral, I don't inyect anymore)
Still I feel like total shit the day afterwards.
Maybe some chills for up to 3 days, nothing thst gabapentin can't get rid off but still.....that's y u gotta be wise if u gonna get into the game. Excess ruins everything man, in general.In life...

I was going through my divorce and I was broken-hearted. Even though I had to leave him, I tried but the abuse was too much and then the online cheating-not physical---He's 120 lbs 6 feet tall dentures and 8 years older than me. I was voted most attractive gate agent in 2011. He kept on texting and sending these scammer woman money ( probably men} but it broke my heart and I went to my dr for my pain mgmt and got oxy for the first time--it helped with both the physical and emotional pain. In the past I have attempted suicide quite a few times before the kids-so you can see I just wanted to feel better-- Then I moved to the UK and the oxy wheel started-I must admit I've lost interest in relationships - doing much of anything. I do love my electric Bike--had it shipped to my Dads---he can't wait for me to come and get it -its a giant box.

you can get kratom online or at gas stations or head shops, if you look for it you can find it in your town unless you are in one of the like 3 states that ban it, you should be able to find it in your town with a smart phone..

Where are you with your w/ds--I was thinking a week tops--and you know if you've read any of my posts -I've had a heavy oxy addiction for 10 years. I was always able to get a refill on past wds before 5 days. Also are you mobile at all? I am weak as a kitten-bedroom to bathroom 8 gingerales and 1/2 a package of saltines in 5 days. I don't feel strong enough to do anything -forget going to a store--and eating more is certainly out