• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone IV newby, a few questions

Fuckthenorm

Greenlighter
So before yesterday i was completely naive to oxycodone, i had expereinced tramadol, codeine, hydrocodone, and suboxone. I found a connect for oxy in vallejo so i drove there and picked up five 48/11 15mg IR oxy's, the person also gave me 5 clean 0.5 ml syringes. I wanted to get the full expereince so i shot a pill up, and i have tooken 4 pills in 24 hours via insufflation and IV.. My veins are already hard to find and i just tried shooting up 30 minutes ago and now my arms are all fucked up, so i just decided to take the solition sublimgualy, when will my newbie track marks go away? And what is a good waiting period from now so i dont make this a habit? What are the dangers of missing a vein? I didnt push the shot into myself because first i suck blood into the syringe before shooting

when you say track marks do you mean bruises or actual proper tracks? cause they can last a while.
once a week is a safe bet but no one ever sticks to it, opiates or too insidious. i started on only on the weekends which worked for a few months, but then it was weekends and mondays to get over the hang over, then weekends, mondays and thursdays and the it just snowballed and i was addicted within a year.
missed shots can range from severe pain, bruising/swelling to in some serious cases amputation. stick to snorting/smoking man.