• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone isn't strong for me, and I have no tolerance

Saelem

Greenlighter
Well the other day I took 40 mg of Oxycodone and I felt little to nothing. It was time release, but I chewed the coated tablets up. What could be wrong for that not to effect me even though I don't have much tolerance.

Thanks xoxo

The pills could've been fake. Do you have strong proof they were legit? If you don't have a way to verify that those pills were from a trusted pharmacy, than it's easy to be duped by being sold 'pressed' fake pills that can look identical to authentic meds (same imprint, color, etc as the real deal) which means that even if you trust your source to be honest about the origins of said pills, your dealer could have been tricked into buying them unknowingly.

And of course, if you didn't even google the imprint/ color of the pill you chewed up, dealers can lie and tell you these are real. I'm assuming you knew better than that, but mentioning it just in case.

If you're certain of authenticity 100% beyond a doubt, the pills could either have been expired, or you just don't react to them as well as you hoped. I have a friend who gets fubared off of 10 mg of morphine, while I can take 10x what she does and barely notice a difference. I know morphine in particular can vary greatly in effects from user to user, and oxycodone may be the same in this sense.

Last edited:
Yeah they were from a pharmacy, I really hate it that 40mg got me no where though. Just made me excessively sick.

Have you used any other opiates much before? I don't get much out of 40mg if the pill isn't tampered with and ive found generic brands to be faster acting than name brand,

Define "excessively sick"

I think they might have worked too well actually...

Yea like subtai said u might have got too high...i once took tramadol my first time and it got me sick and throwing up so i couldnt focus on feeling the high

if you're chundering then they're having a strong effect on you

You got too high if you got excessively sick.
40mg with no tolerance is a HIGH DOSE.
I was taking 100mg morphine plugged doctor moved me to 40mg for first week and 50mg from 2nd..I ended up on 60mg then noticed I was needing more and more compared to morphine where I didn't so got moved back to 120mg morphine.
Anyway 40mg got me absolutely smashed when used to plugging 100mg morphine and I notice you need more anti nausea meds like cyclizine which also potentiates it. or this might be cos Im used to taking opiates rectally.