• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Oxycodone: is it really so good?

I used to love it

but then I started getting nauseas and sometimes throw up

have not touched it for years.

If you’re opioid naive, a single Oxy-IR 5mg would suffice, 2 of them would have you walking on a cloud 10mg of Oxycodone is like 20mg of oral Morphine BUT better

Oxycodone is synthesized from theBaine alkaloid which possesses stimulant like properties as apposed to the classic sedative sleepy effects of Morphine type opioids. Morpheus the “Greek god of dreams”

Oxycodone has a subjective profile most similar to Cocaine, NAZI scientists discovered during WWII studies at concentration camps. Eukadol (Oxycodone) original patient / box literature states, profound euphoria and potent analgesic (pain killing) properties ….and was listed as having “Narcotic type stimulating euphoria similar to Cocaine”

oral Oxycodone & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) were the only two drugs to ever give me TRUE euphoria. An overwhelming, profound happiness, inner warmth & comfort. VERY potent analgesic propertie (no dose ceiling) 200mg IV injection will make you forget your leg was blown off in combat once medic ties off and elevates limb stopping blood loss saving your life.

(Morphine & Ketamine in same auto-injector is actually used btw) …for serious battlefield injuries

that dopaminergic euphoric finger f@ck of Oxycodone and Ritalin makes your CNS cum with pleasurable bliss. Even Adderall & d-Amphetamine weren’t as pleasurable as Ritalin for some reason

Nearly identical feelings of euphoric pleasure I received from oral Oxycodone and Methylphenidate (Ritalin). I only wish I was completely re-set and naive to all substances lol, having pharmaceutical pure compounding powder of Oxycodone & Methylphenidate and I would IV inject a Speedball of both. 10mg Oxy & 20mg Ritalin in same rig. Also taken orally both have great bioavailability

80mg oxycodone is roughly equal to 35-40mg of heroin (at least in terms of analgesia/medical standards), but produces less respiratory depression so it's less prone to ODs.

It has a unique stimulation to the high, which a lot of people enjoy.

The high is relatively short compared to heroin. Doesn't have legs like heroin. Lasts about 5-6 hours.

It's expensive because demand is higher than supply. It's highly sought after by blue collar addicts who are addicted but don't want to admit they are a junky.
This. I've always found heroin to be far more "euphoric" compared to the pharms. Which makes sense if you think about the fact that pain moderation is what they were specifically designed for.

A caveat which should be mentioned is that when I was using heroin (mid-late 90s) it was fairly pure #4 out of Thailand

Same. A single dose of 40mg fucks me up all day from morning til night.
I take it in much lower doses when I take it, (no tolerance), but yeah, it lasts longer for me too, to a degree. I also notice that even when the high wears off, I often have trouble sleeping. I think I have some bizarre extra sensitivity to a lot of drugs. Like with coffee, I drink it after lunch and I have trouble sleeping at night.

Oxycodone is synthesized from theBaine alkaloid which possesses stimulant like properties as apposed

Oxycodone has a subjective profile most similar to Cocaine

oral Oxycodone & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) were the only two drugs to ever give me TRUE euphoria. An overwhelming, profound happiness, inner warmth & comfort.

that dopaminergic euphoric finger f@ck of Oxycodone and Ritalin makes your CNS cum with pleasurable bliss. Even Adderall & d-Amphetamine weren’t as pleasurable as Ritalin for some reason

Nearly identical feelings of euphoric pleasure I received from oral Oxycodone and Methylphenidate (Ritalin). I only wish I was completely re-set and naive to all substances lol, having pharmaceutical pure compounding powder of Oxycodone & Methylphenidate and I would IV inject a Speedball of both. 10mg Oxy & 20mg Ritalin in same rig. Also taken orally both have great bioavailability
Interesting. So you think Ritalin works better that way with oxycodone than, say, dexedrine would? Why do you think that is so?

Been on oxy for years( have script) euphoria last but much better orally for duration, but that wears off if used to much, and some people hate it. Some like it more, but hard to get and very addictive, opiods are not fun, after a while, but I use for pain and work really good for that.

Does anybody know if I take it(oxy) sublingual if it will work the same, snafu, any thoughts on this?

Ritalin by itself is a nightmare if taken in quantity, not sure if mixed, that is different, I have heard many times, but all a short high and then misery, physical and mental, by itself, maybe others disagree, But I mean Ritalin ir, taken in high dose, high for an hour or less, high, and misery for like4 hours or so, never by itself unless needed therapeutically.

I read a medical journal where Cocaine users were administered either Cocaine, Methylphenidate (Ritalin) or Saline

the study participants could not differentiate between Ritalin or Cocaine. Both drugs are nearly identical in their MOA and Ritalin is VERY euphoric. Very.

Cocaine DAT>SERT>>NET
Ritalin DAT>NET

Cocaine has significant Serotonin increase secondary to Dopaminergic properties, which is odd it didn’t stick out besides Ritalin.

Yeah but it has nasty come down, If taken by it self in tablet form, that's why people don't abuse it by it self orally at least. I was around when they were trying it on every kid, getting the right amount by itself, people rarely tried getting high, I will not admit to anything like using it, publicly but it by itself in tablet form ain't worth it. If mixing it is something that works, I wouldn't know, abusing regular tablets is a short high followed by misery, I hear and....

Dilaudid or hydromorphone was top tier for me. Oxy is expensive because of economics. They charge more because they know people will pay it because it's quality pills.
Not available in the US, but if you can get it, dihydrocodeine (Pro drug for dihydromorphine) is a better codeine derivative

Not available in the US, but if you can get it, dihydrocodeine (Pro drug for dihydromorphine) is a better codeine derivative
I have heard that, does come in a pure form, no nsaids: paracetamol/ acetaminophen? I like and can only use pure opiods, liver issues

Unless you get it from a doctor yourself, you're probably getting fentanyl or a nitazene analogue. Most street level pills are counterfeit now. I figured it's worth mentioning.

Back in the day, when they were handing out oxy 30s like candy, it was one of my favorite drugs. The only opiate I liked better was Dilaudid, and that was because of the rush. Oxy's have a fantastic rush, but tolerance builds ridiculously fast. I consider them to be one of the best "intro" opiates. They were a consistent dose, so the risk of overdose was small, and they were relatively easy to get. That being said, when I switched to shooting actual dope, I would need to shoot 10 or more 30's just to get well.

Now, unless it was prescribed to me and I picked it up from a pharmacy, I would stay far far away from any pills.

If we’re talking IV usage dilaided is king. But oxy is really good.

I mean it will turn you into a drug addict and ruin your life and don’t beleieve your mind telling you that you won’t be that guy.

As a drug it feels good though man.

If we’re talking IV usage dilaided is king. But oxy is really good.

I mean it will turn you into a drug addict and ruin your life and don’t beleieve your mind telling you that you won’t be that guy.

As a drug it feels good though man.
Absolutely IV dilauded at a hospital both me and my late father pissed off the same hospital that uses it. Seriously.
So much better than morphine and oxycodone which I have a script is the best, it works on pain and makes me I guess happy, strange but I agree with you on those issues, but 8 years on oxycodone no problem, stick with same dosage and not used a way to get high, then fine, my fear of withdrawal and no way to get more keep me in line, still a little extra comfort from oxycodone from keeping schedule and not abusing it. Besides I want what I can no longer have, alcohol. Lol yeah I know you hate me because my politics are not in lock step with yours, but hey you are right about this.