• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Oxycodone: is it really so good?

wirkdy

Bluelighter
I wanna try it and wonder why it is so expensive, is it really that good? How long does an 80mg pill last? What effects does it give you and how is it compared to snorting heroin? I'm really curious about it....

Last edited:
80mg oxycodone is roughly equal to 35-40mg of heroin (at least in terms of analgesia/medical standards), but produces less respiratory depression so it's less prone to ODs.

It has a unique stimulation to the high, which a lot of people enjoy.

The high is relatively short compared to heroin. Doesn't have legs like heroin. Lasts about 5-6 hours.

It's expensive because demand is higher than supply. It's highly sought after by blue collar addicts who are addicted but don't want to admit they are a junky.

I've only had experience with oxycodone once. And it barely did anything for me.
I had a 400mg a day tramadol tolerance at the time though. So I'm not sure why it didn't do much. They were legit pills too that I got after having an abscess popped.
I might not have been taking enough at a time though to really feel anything either.

It's about a step up from hydrocodone, but technically still not as good as heroin.

I believe oxycodone interacts more with kappa receptors too (I can't remember if it's an agonist or antagonist at the moment though), but this receptor can change up the experience a bit, making it more stimulating or even dysphoric depending on whether or not it's an agonist or antagonist.

But I find most opioids stimulating regardless, since they alleviate my depression & anxiety & make me want to be more physical.

The only way to satiate your curiosity would be to try it.

The mechanism in those controlled release pebbles cause some maybe sometimes even most of the drug to stay contained in the pill all the way through
down into your waste

Be sure and research how to prep' those things ahead of time before you consume it

Oh yeah, that's another reason to avoid it. Most oxy pill formulations have abuse deterrent in them now. Makes it basically impossible to snort or IV.

But it has low intranasal bioavailability anyways, it's best to eat or plug them.

I’ve tried oxycodone in multiple forms.

I’ve had instant release OxyNorm 20mg capsules which contain about 200mg or 250mg of powder in them, so they’re shit for snorting*.
Also lemon and lime (Citric acid really!) flavour OxyNorm liquid which was 5mg/5ml.
That’s good if you’re tolerance is low enough to feel it.
Also original OxyContin’s (10mg’s, 20mg’s, 30mg, 40mg, 60mg and 80mg.) where you can just crush and use as in the UK they’ve never been changed,
Along with LongTec and OxyPro (Both copies of OxyContin.).
Snorting it is a waste, I saw a post on here before regarding bioavailability of pure oxycodone hydrochloride and it was only 25% which is a shocking waste!

I like Heroin and morphine but icy is nice too, however it’s a little bit more stimulating and doesn’t have the itchyness or warmth that Heroin and morphine have.

It seems to really ramp up my tolerance faster too unlike methadone, Heroin and morphine.

I’d use it orally if I was you, far better than wasting it snorting it.

I would quit while you're ahead. 15 years ago i started with oxy then graduated to heroin then methadone and fentanyl then suboxone now tapering with Morphine. It all started with 1 pill.
Not trying to sound preachy but look through the recovery forums. Once addicted the chances of stopping isn't that high

I would quit while you're ahead. 15 years ago i started with oxy then graduated to heroin then methadone and fentanyl then suboxone now tapering with Morphine. It all started with 1 pill.
Not trying to sound preachy but look through the recovery forums. Once addicted the chances of stopping isn't that high
i know what u talkin about.Me-just changing one addiction with other from nearly 30 years...ye i have got my periods of remission too ofcourse.Once quit -it must be forever.Not even once in a year.Not even a joint or cup of Kratom......eventually a mushroom trip once a year or a periods of shroom or cacti microdosing.That is for me.That is what i want....as to u or to the others addicts-idk..i am not a preacher nor wanna to teach how man must live his life.......so...till the Victory!

Oxycodone for me was very euphoric and stimulating. I took a 30 mg Oxy with no tolerance when I was 17 and it had me high as a kite.

That’s why they call it hillbilly heroin my friend
80mg oxycodone is roughly equal to 35-40mg of heroin (at least in terms of analgesia/medical standards), but produces less respiratory depression so it's less prone to ODs.

It has a unique stimulation to the high, which a lot of people enjoy.

The high is relatively short compared to heroin. Doesn't have legs like heroin. Lasts about 5-6 hours.

It's expensive because demand is higher than supply. It's highly sought after by blue collar addicts who are addicted but don't want to admit they are a junky.

With zero tolerance, but not opiate naive person, 20-40mg IV is really nice and euphoric. Then after an hour, 30mg orally (crushed) gives a nice 4hour Buzz.

Dilaudid or hydromorphone was top tier for me. Oxy is expensive because of economics. They charge more because they know people will pay it because it's quality pills.

I seem to have exceptional metabolism for oxycodone because I have found it always works way longer than 6 hours Snafu announced, with any proper hedonistic single dose.

Yea , that too. It's really hard for me to push home that point enough. I took pills only because of my extreme back pain. I wasn't looking for a fun time. It was just my life. And it still crushed me into addiction for years. If you can avoid that heartache altogether please just stay away.

No one gets hooked on a habit overnight. It's a long story that goes on and on until you break apart. Odds are you'll love it your first time. And that's the problem. If you aren't recovering from surgery you should not even risk a life long chemical love affair.

I wanna try it and wonder why it is so expensive, is it really that good? How long does an 80mg pill last? What effects does it give you and how is it compared to snorting heroin? I'm really curious about it....
At 3 x 5 mg taken no longer then a month its a good pain killer. That's all I know.