• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone IRR and 650mg/10mg Vicodin Snort vs Plugging

EatSleepLiveNLove

Greenlighter
Hey Bluelight!
So I have been taking painkillers on and off since I was a senior in high school. Now I am 25 and about 6 months ago got back on them (after a 2 year period of nothing except a small vicodin script every now and then). When I was new to taking painkillers, it was mostly vicodin or percocet, I would snort them. However my ' Father has been prescribed 30mg Oxycontin for the last 12 years, 6 years ago he was switched to 30mg IRR Oxycodone or "Roxys". I would often get ahold of these more potent PK's and snort them. After this last 6 mo bender I started to only get a 30 min "high" from snorting and has started plugging (only 1/4th of the dose I snort). It has been found it lasts longer, is stronger, and the long way down doesn't turn into the instant craving/irritableness that comes with snorting. I also have been plugging 650mg/10mg Vicodin when I can't get ahold of the blue PK's.
MY question for blue lighters is... are there any more inherent risks to plugging so much acetaminophen with the hydro? I want to have the best information available to myself knowing his 2 preferred methods can be dangerous. I know the risk of consuming medication other than the way prescribed, but I like his 2 ways of taking them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I edit your post because saying my pet or SWIM isnt used on BL as it offers no protection. Dont snort stuff with that much tylenol and for Gods sake, I hope you arent stealing your dads pills.

There's no more risk plugging, than any other roa, besides better absorption. Stay under 3,000mg of acetaminophen, in a 24 hour period. And ffs, don't snort it!

- Hopeless 7nos

I edit your post because saying my pet or SWIM isnt used on BL as it offers no protection. Dont snort stuff with that much tylenol and for Gods sake, I hope you arent stealing your dads pills.

I am new to Bluelight, as in this is my first post, so I wasn't sure of the SWIM rules. Of course I could have been more thorough when reading the terms and rules... Regardles, thank you for the edit and fixing my post! I don't snort anything with APAP anymore, that was a highschool phase.. and so was snagging oxys from my dad. Now I get them from a different source.

There's no more risk plugging, than any other roa, besides better absorption. Stay under 3,000mg of acetaminophen, in a 24 hour period. And ffs, don't snort it!

- Hopeless 7nos

Great to hear, thank you for answering my question! Yeah like I just mentioned to the other user who replied, I don't snort anything with APAP anymore. That was definitely a fad I went through when I was younger. I've always been someone who prefers to snort PK's so my inexperience with plugging had me a little concerned about the acetaminophen. But like I said, thanks for helping me out!

I can almost guarantee that rectal administration will leave you more satisfied than insufflation. If you're keeping the levels of APAP low, then there's really not a whole lot of need to perform a CWE anyway. If you're planning to insufflate the entire pill, APAP and all, then you're really gonna be messing with the absorption of your mucus membranes due to all of the excess powder. Onset and duration are almost always just as good if not better than insufflation.