• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone/hydrocodone/xanax/codeine/ felt nothing ever?/help!

Consider yourself lucky if you're just looking to get high because you won't get hooked since you get no effect from them.........I hope they work for pain tho.

Everyone is different.......for instance, I felt really high off 50mgs of Codeine or 5mgs of hydrocodone........this was the first month of ever trying opiates while others need 10 times the amount to feel anything.

Its just the way each person metabolizes the meds. I'm sensitive to opiates while others are not.......the ones that don't get much effect could be considered as a blessing in disguise.

Indeed it could be and probably is.

Why does everyone seem to say opiods are subtle drugs ?? Lmao they act like it's something that u gotta look out for the effects there's really nothing subtle about feeling fuckin amazing and all doped up usually all the people around u can tell let alone not being able to even tell yourself

They may be subtle to some people, and compared to the heights of euphoria from empathogens and other drugs you could call a low enough dose subtle I suppose. There's a difference between having no tolerance and orally taking 50mg of codeine and banging 3-5mg of heroin, despite all activating the Mu (μ-opioid receptor), they all are very different. From the euphoric morphine/opiates, to the less so and some say non-euphoric fentanyl.