• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone Hydrochloride virgin advice please :)

Greenlighter
Hi guys just wanted to get some advice on the topic of Oxycodone Hydrochloride for recreational use as I am very new to opioids.

Got 5mg tabs and wanted to ask what was a recommend way to take them and a dosage ?

In reference to the method of administration , crushing and parachuting was reccomened to me , would anyone have any further thoughts they would share on how to best take them for a good high?

Thank you for your time :)

1. Read the Dark Side forum
2. Don't put it in your butthole. Unless you're into that but orally should be fine for your first time. Start with 5mg and work your way up until you're fucked up enough.

Opiates. Ruining lives for a thousand years

I would start off with 10-15mg and work your way up by increments of 5mg. To get the most out of your pills wait a day before trying again. If you pop 10mg and don't feel anything in an hour, popping another would be a total waste and won't add to the high. Wait a day before trying again and take the dose all at once so you won't waste pills and get a MUCH better high.

Try taking one 5mg orally without crushing it and if you've taken any before 25-50mg diphenhydramine (Benadryl), promethazine or hydroxyzine are better but I'm pretty sure they're both Rx only (I'd personally recommend 25 for the first time). I used to take over 40mg of Oxy + 25mg of one of those three antihistamines I listed, back when I had a tolerance but now that I stopped and don't use it but once or twice a month 7.5mg with an antihistamine gives me just as good of a high. It's best to keep you're doses as low possible for as long as you possibly can. In the spirit of harm reduction I would recommend that you shouldn't take ANY opiate (especially H or even Oxy) unless you are 100% sure you have enough self control to not become addicted and make yourself aware of the possible consequences.

Good luck! And most importantly be safe, opiates are some of the most addictive drugs but I still love them.

Thanks the advice guys, much appreciate your feedback.

I have never had any dependence issues previously (have used Coke and a amphetamines heavily and been able to turn off when ever needed) but at the same time understand opioids are a very different beast, will start off low and go from there.

Also wanted to ask if there was any advice around taking on an empty stomach or eating before etc?

Thanks again.

Thanks the advice guys, much appreciate your feedback.

I have never had any dependence issues previously (have used Coke and a amphetamines heavily and been able to turn off when ever needed) but at the same time understand opioids are a very different beast, will start off low and go from there.

Also wanted to ask if there was any advice around taking on an empty stomach or eating before etc?

Thanks again.

Glad to see that you seem to be taking the addiction risk fairly seriously but as you said "opioids are a very different beast" which is a very true statement to say the least. I don't get addicted to substances very easy I've used amphetamines, alcohol, Ambien, nicotine and even benzos (and various other things) fairly heavy and quit cold turkey every or almost every time and was usually back to almost normal in a couple days (not as easy for benzos to be honest). But even a minor pain pill habit that turned into an IV pill habit (I was so dumb when I was younger I'm lucky I didn't kill myself somehow) turned me into a thief and desperate addict but I eventually got clean and now only use opiates a couple times a month which makes them much more enjoyable. The physical withdrawals for me weren't too bad because it wasn't too serious of an addiction but the psychological symptoms were absolute hell for at least a week with me thinking of how to get some pills laying awake 24hrs+ sweating shaking and then I'd get depressed when I told myself I couldn't have any. So just be careful, set some limits and since you seem to have pretty good self control you should be ok. Also avoid snorting or especially IVing because these routes of administration seem to greatly increase chances of addiction.

As for food I don't really feel like it makes a difference if they're taken after food or on an empty stomach others might disagree but because it's your first time I'd recommend an empty stomach in case they make you nauseous. Hope this helps and I don't want to scare you I just thought it'd be better to know what to be careful about beforehand.

Thanks CousinC , much rather a honest account . Haven't ever tried anything IV and to be honest after watching requiem for a dream as a teen I have a phobia of anything needle based. As for the snorting , I got a deviated septem fixed recently and my nose isn't taking in air let alone a powder haha.

Appreciate your words of warning, will make sure I keep the dosage in check . Thanks again guys , appreciate the first hand accounts.

Opioids at a sufficient dosage melt away pretty much all of your problems in very different ways than benzos, so they can be extremely psychologically addictive. Add the euphoria that accompanies the dosing of pretty much any opioid, and that risk for psychological addiction only grows larger.

Tread carefully, you're playing with fire and getting burned is a very real possibility.

Before I done opiates I said the same. I've never been addicted to anything, other than a game I play online. Anyway I done opiates and now I'm hooked, I'm not that bad I've been on and off for 3 years and only ever done pills and only ever will do pills.

The thing is, even after 3 months of not doing any. Your mind still screams louder than anything you've heard for opiates which does get annoyed. But for me, I find they are well worth the negatives.

Before I done opiates I said the same. I've never been addicted to anything, other than a game I play online. Anyway I done opiates and now I'm hooked, I'm not that bad I've been on and off for 3 years and only ever done pills and only ever will do pills.

The thing is, even after 3 months of not doing any. Your mind still screams louder than anything you've heard for opiates which does get annoyed. But for me, I find they are well worth the negatives.

Yeah, it's like I can crave just as bad after a month without them as I do a day after I use sometimes even worse. It's almost like my brain has decided that the high they give is just something I need like food or water. I'm actually craving Percocet right now but I only have one left that I'm going to try to save.

If I were you, I would start with 5 mgs and work your way up from there. Using too much your first time could cause you to get nauseous. That being said, be very careful and don't make a habit of it. My addiction started with taking 5 mg hydrocodone pills, and ended 10 years later with a terrible heroin addiction. From there I went on methadone for three years, and subsequently suboxone. My mind and soul will never be the same. Far be it from appropriate for me to tell you "just say no", but please don't underestimate the power of opiates / opioids over the human brain. I would not wish that addiction on my worst enemy.

For me, I would honestly snort 5mg, wait for about 30 minutes or so and if you don't feel much after that, try snorting another 5mg. If nothing happens then, well you're just a resilient little fucker. Of course, this is pretty terrible advice coming from an Oxy snorting addict who is fortunate enough to not be able to use every day...otherwise I'd be dying in the corner of my living room right about now. In any case, I believe snorting is the best form of administration because it hits you hard and fast, and feels fucking excellent.