• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

oxycodone from colombia.

Treyderaid

Bluelighter
Okay here's a weird one. I received from 40 mg oxycodone today from a friend. They are yellow with a quarter division bar and no markings. They have a coating very similar to original OC's. Can these be injected? Does anyone have experience with these babes? They snort just fine and maybe I'll stick to that. If This seems kinda random and strange to you, I'm right there with you. I've never seen these before. The price is really great and they are very effective. I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered these. They're in a blister pack with Oxycodona clorhidrata on the packaging 40 mg. Idk what to think here.

Are these them also that's a legit name I found this on Google

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191118-221451.png
    Screenshot_20191118-221451.png
    509.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20191118-221415.png
    Screenshot_20191118-221415.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 37
I mean they're pretty good, they break down under pressure and form a white powder that's great for snorting but gels up real nasty after exposed to water. They don't seem to want to be injected, I tried a few different methods to no avail. I'm fine snorting them, but I'm curious about how or if they could be injected.

That means Oxycodone Hydrochloride.

It has a VERY high oral bioavailability and you shouldn't really take the risk that comes with IVing pills IMO. If you had micronfilters its a different story but it sounds like these would gel up anyways and it wouldn't work. You actually get more out of eating Oxy than snorting it IME.

Stay Safe and Welcome to Bluelight ❤

I've actually been on blue light for over a year now, but thanks for the welcoming greeting! I just mainly lurk, yeah I'm well aware of the risks of injecting pharmaceuticals, and they gel up immediately upon exposure to water (I tried to get a 10mg quarter to cooperate to no avail). And yes the oral bioavailability is superior to intranasal with oxycodone, but I want to bypass the extended release mechanism so I've been snorting them.

Im pretty sure they are extended release so that's why they gel up when introduced to water

Im pretty sure they are extended release so that's why they gel up when introduced to water
Yeah obviously they are extended release, the 40 mg tablets of oxycodone only come in extended release formulation. what I'm really wondering about is if there's a way around the time release that makes them susceptible to being injected. Kind of like with OP's

I usta do this with op 80s moisten pill do get putter coating off just a little spit you should be left with a white pill now microwave it until slightly browned that should take care of the gelling up problem

I usta do this with op 80s moisten pill do get putter coating off just a little spit you should be left with a white pill now microwave it until slightly browned that should take care of the gelling up problem
I just tried this with my Pink OP 20's and it turned into a hot goopy mess. I'm trying to freeze it rn to see if I can crush it and snort it but it's not looking like these OxyContin XR, will be easy to manipulate

Try dissolving some in isopropyl alcohol at least 99% then filter what doesn't dissolve and evaporate the alcohol. You should be left with the oxy from what evaporated if it's like the old oxycotin formula

This iso extraction method worked with French 40mg methadone capsules that gelled terribly to prevent IV use.

Extracted with 2ml isopropyl alcohol filtered through cotton into syringe barrel. Squirmed into clean cooking tray and evaporated. Film left on bottom of tray mixed with boiling water filtered again and injected.

I imagine these tablets would work similarly.

Okay here's a weird one. I received from 40 mg oxycodone today from a friend. They are yellow with a quarter division bar and no markings. They have a coating very similar to original OC's. Can these be injected? Does anyone have experience with these babes? They snort just fine and maybe I'll stick to that. If This seems kinda random and strange to you, I'm right there with you. I've never seen these before. The price is really great and they are very effective. I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered these. They're in a blister pack with Oxycodona clorhidrata on the packaging 40 mg. Idk what to think here.

So these are real? I also received these and have been suffering in pain because I was afraid of them.