• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone & Fentanyl

jjeez

Bluelighter
If you have a high tolerance for Oxycodone, do you then have a high tolerance for fent or are they total different?

Both oxycodone and fentanyl are opioids, and there is cross-tolerance between different opioids to some extent. This means that if you have developed a tolerance to one opioid, you may require higher doses of another opioid to achieve similar effects.

However, it's essential to understand that fentanyl is vastly more potent than oxycodone and many other opioids. While cross-tolerance exists, this does not mean that a person who can tolerate a high dose of oxycodone can safely take a similarly high dose of fentanyl.

Fentanyl is estimated to be about 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine and about 50 times more potent than heroin, and even small amounts can cause a fatal overdose. Due to its potency, there's a very narrow margin between a therapeutic dose and a lethal dose, which is often referred to as a narrow therapeutic window.

It's also worth noting that many overdose deaths have occurred due to illicit drugs being contaminated or adulterated with fentanyl without the user's knowledge. Even if someone has a high tolerance to another opioid, it doesn't guarantee safety when consuming an unknown substance or using fentanyl.

I overdosed from sniffing one bag of Fentanyl so definitely be careful with it because it blows OXY out of the water in terms of strength

Yea try to steer clear of fentanyl the rush is not worth the intense wds I’ve heard of
Carfent is the ONLY drug I have ever oded on I shot up like a sprinkle of it (my guy gave me a 2 g bag of it for free for testing, when I bought 7g of gun powder tar) and my face was falling off They narcaned me 5x and I still was nodding out in the ER like 4 hrs after I ended up running out of the hospital because I was still so fed up and wasn’t thinking clearly thinking I was gonna get in trouble for having that much potent uncut fent… carfent puts down elephants That stuff was so powerful I have a video of me in the hospital slurring my words while yelling at doctors and nurses that experience was banana’s