• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone extended release vs instant release

menidiatis

Bluelighter
Does oxycodone extended release have any high, or is it really just meant as a painkiller?

Sourcing instant release in Netherlands (which I presume snorted would be similar to heroin?) seems almost impossible.

Would ER give any high? Idc about rush, but more like a chill feeling to relax on a Sunday that I don't work?

Dude, your obsession with dope is not good…I’m telling you brother this ends badly

Haha yes. "For the love of God, choose life!" I'm sad to say that life has made me into something I didn't realize I would ever become. Desensitization. Seeing dead bodies. Good friends. I have no judgement for anyone's opinion on the subject of addiction. Life can bring happiness . Heroin can bring happiness. You can choose to cultivate your garden either way; family, children, spouses, personal and mutual pride or shooting up. You just can't exist effectively in both worlds. The gravity of your life will attempt to pull you back from the evil drug that takes you and your love from it, while dope will show its teeth when your life attempts to steal you from it. The gravity of each is powerful, but once you are ejected from the inertia of it all, you're lost in space forever. It can go either way. I can't honestly say one is truly better than the other.

Sorry about rambling OP. The truth is that there is little difference. If you have a basic grasp of wave patterns you'll understand easily how this all works. A shorter wave with a steeper slope on either side or a longer wave with more mild slopes. Both can release powerful Opioids into the body. Especially for a novice user, there's little difference.

Unless your a millionaire or very well off opiates will eventually put you in a position of one more bag or rent ? One more bag or diapers ? Ect…I held it together being a “functional addict” as I liked to call it for a couple years but eventually money got thin and shot got ugly, I think that’s the story for 99.9% of non millionaire people

To answer your question.. Immediate-release formulations tend to be a lot more abusable. I'm on Immediate-release capsules which contain a fine white powder ready for snorting or dissolving for injection. Extended-release formulation can be abused based on whether the pill can be crushed and if so not to gel up.

Does oxycodone extended release have any high, or is it really just meant as a painkiller?

Sourcing instant release in Netherlands (which I presume snorted would be similar to heroin?) seems almost impossible.

Would ER give any high? Idc about rush, but more like a chill feeling to relax on a Sunday that I don't work?
Ofcourse they still get you high, you just have to take a high enough dose. Personally I like my codeine/dihydrocodeine tablets ER. Take a big dose (just oral ofc) and you'll be high the whole day!

Depends on your tolerance and depends on how strong the extended release are. I started out w oxys and when i did i started w 5mgs that were prescribed to me after i was hit by a car. I got to taking 30mg daily amd slowly went up. I then got hold of the slow release 80s and it was the best at the time because it doses you throughout a 12hr period which to me was heaven but led to hell rq.. and should have never got to that point or took it further from there, but i did lol. Slow release usually has gel in it so you cannot snort them. But point is, if ur gonna use anyway might as well get real life experience advice and info. Extended release does have a strong persistent high especially if you do not have a tolerance. Dont take a high dose if you are not used to it. If it is an 80mg slow release DO NOT take it if you dont have a tolerance. This is not a whatever drug! Dont make it a habbit man its a helluva hamster wheel thats hard to get off of. I hope u just got a lucky score and dont have a persistent connect cause if you have access its easy to abuse. Happens to the best of us. And ALSO. IF YOU DONT HAVE A TOLERANCE AT ALL DO NOT USE OVER 10mg. Idk what would kill a rookie but i think 10mg or higher is not for u.

Im hoping this provides helpful info and promotes harm reduction. Ppl are going to do what they want anyway i just hope i can provide healthy insight
Btw: sniffing oxy is useless and is not like heroin when sniffed. Dont do that, take it how its meant to be took.