• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone dose

Scared2dose

Greenlighter
Hello guys,
if someone stumbled upon some 5mg oxycodone (no apap), what would be the appropriate dose for someone whose never done any kind of opiate in his/her life? (not even when prescribed; parents would take away prescription)
lets say this person weighs about 200 pounds and is roughly 5'9. Will just 5mg kill or harm that person?

thanks for any responses

No. It should not. Why not start at 5mg and see? Usually 15mg will be a decent starter dose but I believe in the old adage, start low and go slow.

Thank you for the quick response,

this is person is relatively new to the world of drugs (only done mj twice) but wants to experience an opioid high just once. What do you think one should do when taking this? Will They be nauseous if they have a light meal to accompany it? Also is there any kind of comedown?

they will likely fall asleep. no real come down i get a slight headache at times but i didn't before i was dependent. I have a hip out of place

5mg will just make you really relaxed and you should probably just sit down and watch tv or something

meals are irrelevant tbh. You probably won't be real hungry

Yeah I agree with that response ^

but, with Oxycodone, a good starters dose is between 10-20mg.. I would start at 10mg than go up from there, you can always take more but not less.. remember that!