• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i had acess to oxys i would usually do them in 20mg doses and would snort them or chew them up. im a small girl too and was a lot smaller then but i seem to have an obnoxious tolerance to drugs. i also did get queasy and puke sometimes but i was happy as a goddamn clam and puking was just a bump in the road.

Yeah your only a 110 pounds, 40 mg's your first time will fuck you all kinds of up, you might not OD but you will be sick as fuck.

if i was you (which im not) i would start with 20mg then later either take the other 20 or save it for another time.. have fun :)

EDIT: and BTW i dont think you'd OD off 40mg but for the sake of harm reduction just do as i said.

Wow. I'm surprised nobody has made anything of the fact that this is his first time ever doing opioids! To the OP: Be very careful because this little experiment of yours could be the beginning of the road to addiction. We all started out that way, curious about opiates, it was fun and harmless but somewhere down the line, it became more than that. I'm not trying to preach, do whatever the fuck you wanna do, all I'm saying is: be careful, addiction is a nightmarish affliction. If I could travel back in time and stop myself from ever trying opiates, I totally would.

I wouldn't blow it. The first time i did oxy, i blew 15mg over the course of 30min and didnt really feel much. Eating it works better and if you have no tolerance, you should eat 1/4 of it and then just chill, wait like 45min and then decide. People are different, some will always puke and some will rarely puke regardless of how many times they do it. My cousin's first time he ate 15mg, then 15mg 45min later and he had a blast. He never puked and never felt nauseous . Just be careful, its very addictive and you can spend hundreds of dollars in a week before you even notice.

I've been on percs for pain mgmt for almost a year now so I have a tolerance, but I'm about 120lbs and 10mg would get me pretty messed up back before I had a tolerance.

Yeah this is an old thread, but I think anything over 10mg for someone's first time can be a bit much. I used to be able to get wrecked off 1 10mg perc. When I would double up, I would think I was near verge of death.

10mg is the sweet spot for opiate naive people.

I don't see the urgency in making it instant release ( in other words, why crush it up ). If you plan on taking it orally, what's wrong w/ allowing it to be what it is-continuous or extended release. The high will last longer. Oxycontin has an excellent bioavailability taken orally, and the high can last a long long time if you leave the pill alone.

When I take OC (intranasally) the high lasts only a couple hours. When I take it orally this triples, allowing my stash to last much longer; no need to keep dosing throughout the day.

I would suggest starting with 10mg w/ no tolerance to opiates. My first time, I took 5mg and felt awesome ( I am 110lbs and female). 10 should be just fine. If you want more, take another 5mg. Or, potentiate your opiate high w/ an antihistamine et al.

As others have stated, no need to take all your dose at once, or to rush your high. What's the big deal about having to take more later on ? That's perfectly normal and doing so you can prevent illness or poor experiences. Start with 10mg, wait 40 mins and take 5 more if needed. You'll be fine, you'll be MORE than fine ;)

Yeah I would say just take it, as it is. This way you will have a nice spaced out high, and you dont have to worry about OD.

Tomorrow I'm getting 40mg of oxycodone and am unsure of exactly how much to take. I'm only 115lbs and since I have never done opioids before I don't have a tolerance. I don't want to take too little that I'm not enjoying myself as much as I could be, but I don't want to take such a high dose that I'm not able to experience the euphoria as much as at lower doses (A problem I'm hearing first time users frequently have). What would be the ideal amount for me to take my first time?

What i would do if i were you and dont have a tolerance i would shave(or) crush up half of it and snort it. If your looking to get a good rush going especially since its your first time with oxy. but if your not going to snort it then i would just take the whole 40 mg pill at once to get a good high going for a few hours.

god people are so annoying and make such a hude deal. this is old but this guy is planning like a week ahead just to take a pill then he never even gets it. if u wanna do opiates just get sum damn pain pills and take one. if taking one pill could kill you why would doctors prescribe them? cmon people quit trippen and pop sum pills anh chill theres no need ot get on here and talk about every little thing or maybe ur just that bored. i just took like 11 5 mg oxycodone instant release and im feeling good. i got a prescription for 90 this morning.

im surprised that this thread is still open in OD, it was answered the first post after the OP....

lol.....

id say dose 10 mg, then another ten if needed......probably no more.....

i remember my first time doing oxycontin. 15mg and a 40 ounce and i was sicccccccck.

the first time i ever took oxycodone i blew half a 10mg (i think) perc with half a xanax and blacked out. i woke up in the middle of the night, blew the other half, went to lay down and got that warm fuzzy feeling and my whole body went numb.

Last edited:
^ ya with the ethanol you probably would get sick eh.....

i did 20mg my first time.....and probably 40mg total in the first day.....

For a good buzz take half of em since you have no tolerance it will at least give you a nice nod but if you want to be pruent take 10-15mg but 20 wont kill you at all. Hope this help.

Gabriel

edit: Dont take other medication with it (CNS DEPPRESANT) cause of the deprresed respiration that it would amplify.

NOTE: Sorry for my bad english blame it on the french canadian.FUCKING RETARD.Opps im insulting myself. whatever take 20 mg and nod off bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.