• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone Dosage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergan

Bluelighter
Hi bluelight
I recently got my wisdom teeth out and I was wondering what is the best dose is for a recreational high(orally), i wanna be on my ass but not nauseous. I've had alot of experience with opioids and opiates before but ive never got IR pills before.
Also im not going to be able to eat much so I will have an empty stomach, any help would be much appreciated

I'm 19
6''2
62kg

~Ergan~

We're not here to help you get high man, we can help you be safe about getting high, but not advise you on hos to get there.

I'm sorry, but I have to close this.

What is a safe recreational dose of oxy

what is a safe recreational dose of oxycodon IR

6"2
62kg

no to little tolerance
empty stomach
I dont want to end up nauseous

for admin (i think taking down a thread that is asking for a safe but enjoyable recreational high dosages is not really harm reduction lol its the opposite. If anything it creates the potential for me to do something stupid, who knows maybe I decide munch two 20mg due to lack of knowledge and end up in the hospital)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, there is literally no way to tell, different people react differently to different drugs. I for one have to take 40mg of oxy to give me any noticeable buzz, most people I've used with who don't have much tolerance can take 20 and be good, whereas a guy I used to hang around with was hypersensitive to opiates and 10mg had him fucked up.

As a general rule start low, take a small dose, wait about 20-40 mins, if you're not feeling it take a bit more. You can always do more, but you can't undo what you already did.

I guess I'll leave this open for a while, but we don't usually front these sort of questions.

thank you for the helpful reply, but how did you expect me to know that after ya close my thread and give me no information in the closing thread post other than it's not allowed?

I should have been more descriptive, and I'm glad to help when it is possible.

Due to intersubject variability it's impossible for any of us to give you a spot on dosage that is "safe". You could have anaphylaxis of 1/2 pill or eat 5 and be fine.

You mentioned that you were getting your wisdom teeth out, is the Oxy prescribed? If so start with the instructions on the bottle and go from there.\\

The best method to determine individual dose preference is to A#) Take a 1/3 of a pill and wait a couple hours to make sure you don't have allergy issues.

B#) Take the recommended dose on the bottle and titrate up from there every couple hours till you are in the sweet spot. Too much can make you sick/ vomit and cause intense itching in some. With just your height, weight and age there's still a large number of variables to account for before recommending med doses.

Tubbs was right the first time that we don't do "how much for a good buzz?" questions.

[next time PM the closing moderator and ask to have your thread reopened please]

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.