• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone / Codeine

MajjBenzo42

Bluelighter
Took Oxycodone for the first time tonight and it's say it's nice (nicer than DHC and Tramadol) yet I had to snort the second 20mg.
I'm a daily user of codeine phosphate (usually 300mg to 600mg) and although I'd had 300mg today, I still had to down another 300mg of delicious care + sugar free linctus 15mg/5ml to feel anything from the first (swallowed) 20mg of Oxy.
When the care + and 20mg was working, I snorted the last 20mg and that did the job.
I'd say it was equivalent to three lines of really nice Afghan H on the foil but nowhere near as strong as half a £10 bag on the foil.
Next time I think I'll have to make sure I'm fully dosed with codeine and snuffle a full 80mg.
My take is that yeah it's above Codeine and DHC, way above Tramadol, but not in the same league in buzz or potency as the big H.

When my oxy used peaked I was going through a couple of 80s easily in a day. When that got too expensive I switched to afghan #3 H and just a ten bag had me sorted way stronger / better than the shitloads of oxy I was snorting.

Honestly I find DHC hits the spot maybe better than oxy does for me.

When my oxy used peaked I was going through a couple of 80s easily in a day. When that got too expensive I switched to afghan #3 H and just a ten bag had me sorted way stronger / better than the shitloads of oxy I was snorting.

Honestly I find DHC hits the spot maybe better than oxy does for me.

I can understand that totally! If I didn't get so sicky and itchy on DHC I would say that 240mg of DHC would be stronger and nicer buzz than the 20mg IR and 20mg up the hooter of Oxy that I had.
In fact, after about an hour I couldn't really tell I'd had anything other than a decent night of codeine tbh.
And the Oxy I got was supposed to be a good one for crushing (Sandoz) and snorting/eating as it only needs peeling and crushing to get the full hit.
Quite disappointed in my first go and for the price I won't be returning.
There are times when I will buy a 200ml bottle of care+ linctus and say I order two in case I get refused on one of them and they both turn up, and my script doesn't get post dated from the Dr;
I'll have a full script and two bottles so I take my 260mg of tablets as my day to day dose and then I'll just end up drinking a full bottle of linctus.
I can't say that a 40mg Oxy half and half up the nose is stronger in any way than a 200ml bottle of Care+ or Pinewood codeine linctus.