Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Oxycodone and methamphetamine

b_rat

Bluelighter
Hey team, have been a meth user (one sesh every 6-10 days) for the past 3 years and have just started to incorporate 60mg Oxys (op's - broken down, also use to use the oc's before meth became my doc) I feel like I enjoy it but the judge Is still really out I don't feel fully opiated but that nice toasty feeling is there, usually take it 10+ hours into my binge but am thinking of taking the oxy first this morning before I go visit tina for a while, what's people's thoughts on this combo and the best time to down the oxy? Redosing the oxy isn't an issue as I have plenty but prolly wouldn't want to go over 120mg although I do snort them so ba isnt huge or would one just stockpile the op's for a rainy day?

I've been a meth user for five years just quit this year. And as for the oxxyz or roxxys.I still love them but they have a down side as well. Opiate on high.

How are you snorting the OP's? They're near impossible to crush up into fine enough powder.

The only time I've used this combo was using the oxy to ease the meth comedown, Normally after i'd had a sleep. It works amazing to make you not feel like death from the meth.

I have used coke and oxynorm before though. I had the coke after i'd snorted the oxy, and that was a wicked combo. Took all the side effects of the coke away, and the rush felt pretty awesome.

I'd use the oxy before the meth if it was me.

Last edited:
I have a pair of weeding scissors my mate gave me, after taking the coating off I can cut them up pretty fine, then bake until golden brown and then put in freezer for 10 mins take out and chop up and snort. Although I can't help but feel this wastes a bit of oxy as I find I Feel like I've defs not had 60mg of oxy

If you can get the Sandoz generics then they crush to powder. The oxy you're getting is much better taken orally. Still cut em up as fine as you can but swallow em mate, the BA is high and i reckon you'll get more out of them. If you haven't tried them orally do so, and then compare the high to your usual snort.

Edit: Damn spell check turns "oxy" into "Roxy"

Last edited:
I'm prepping for grand final day this Saturday, I'll be attempting the coca cola method just had 60mg and felt bugger all

I'm just a sucker for the old school oc's I remember putting a 80 in a cone and smoking and it being off the charts