• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Oxycodone and Klonopin?

Mistasolodolo

Greenlighter
Hi! Recently came across a couple Oxycodone 30mg and was wondering if they were safe to take with my daily doses of Klonopin. I currently take .5mg in the morning and .5mg at night. I have a pretty weak tolerance to painkillers, I really only use Kratom for pain. Is this dangerous? I was planning on taking 15mg of the Oxy later today.. Thanks!

It's generally not a good combo but giving that your klonopin dose is low and you take it regularly I think 15mg would be appropriate to mix.

Ya I was going to keep my doses low because I know they both can slow down breathing

And im sorry thecarter81 cant help you there, I live on the west coast haha

where can u get kratom in south jersey

There's no sourcing allowed on this forum.

Plus, how do you even know if he's from Jersey?

Cause if he's not he wouldn't even know and it's not like most people go to "kratom shops" they buy it online.

If you know how to do a google search you should be able to figure it out for yourself.

Yeah my girlfriend used to get completely wrecked on this combo of Oxy, morphine sulfate & Klonopin. Each time she did it I'm fairly sure that I had to scrape her off the floor, sidewalk & once pull her head out of the kitty litter box. So no, not cool.

Just keep the dosage low and don't take them at the same time then go to sleep. I am prescribed a higher dose than that, you will be fine.

Yeah, it should be safe to take. If you have no tolerance to opiates though, to be on the safe side I would do .5mg k-pin with 5mg oxycodone and see how that makes you feel. Remember you can always take more, and not less. Start small. Combining opiates with benzos can be deadly in high doses, because of the respiratory depression.

When I want to mix a benzo with an opiate, I usually cut my normal opiate dose by ⅓ with the benzo. So for instance, if I normally take 30mg oxycodone in one single dose, but I want to take 1mg klonopin with it, I take 10mg oxycodone with 1mg klonopin.

Be safe.

You should be alright. It's most dangerous when a person isn't tolerant to either substance, but if you're tolerant to one, that helps. Still, the two increase the chance for respiratory depression so like smokestack said, test the waters out at first to see how you react to it. I was always able to tolerate benzos and opiates quite well considering the insane amounts of both that I would take, but I've known several people who've fallen out from screwing around like this so just be careful.

You're putting yourself at risk when you take Oxycodone with Klonopin, especially when you have a low tolerance to opiates. Keep this in mind, it can be a deadly combo. I'd skip the Klonopin dose the day you plan to take the oxy

Just to parrot others - you are a chronic user of your benzo so keep the dose the same with 15mgs of oxycodone taken later on but not with your kpin just to be extra safe but 15-20mgs is a good starting dose of oxycodone