• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone and hydrocodone question

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
Is it safe to take oxy and hydro together. Like 20 mg of both? And if not when is it safe to take one after another?

It isnt necessarily going to harm you, but it might make you sick. Using multiple opioids at a time tends to cause more dizziness and nausea than just taking one. Or at least, that is my experience with this exact combo

If you have a tolerance and can handle 40mgs of either no mixing them won't hurt you.

I've mixed them often (depending on what supply was available), never had any problems. Just keep in mind how much you are taking : oxy is about 1.5 times as strong as hydro.

I've mixed them often (depending on what supply was available), never had any problems. Just keep in mind how much you are taking : oxy is about 1.5 times as strong as hydro.
Don't believe those conversion charts for recreational purposes they are strictly for analgesic conversions!

I never got anything out of mixing them. I don't see why anyone would bother, it's a little more risky since you have to do dose conversions and anytime I did combine them the sedation from hydro overpowered the oxy so it just felt like I had taken hydro only.