• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone and Adderal

DabKing

Greenlighter
Just wondering if it is safe to use around 30mg of roxy A/215 and 10mg adderal IR. I am very opiate friendly but I just haven't tried speedballing. I'm not drug naive and am pretty sure I can handle it I just don't want to wake up at the hospital or not at all.

At those doses, completely safe. I doubt 10mg will even give you much of a stimulant high unless you're just looking for a little bit of wakefulness to go with your oxy

It's safe but a waste jn my experience. When I take opiates and stimulants together I can never feel the opiate

I used to take 30 mg oxy w/ 20 mg adderal IR almost daily.. then in the afternoon I would redose another 20 mg adderal IR. I barely take oxy anymore & just stick with my prescribed adderal & tramodol. Careful with the oxy.. it is extremely hard to stop taking once you're hooked.

I used to take 30 mg oxy w/ 20 mg adderal IR almost daily.. then in the afternoon I would redose another 20 mg adderal IR. I barely take oxy anymore & just stick with my prescribed adderal & tramodol. Careful with the oxy.. it is extremely hard to stop taking once you're hooked.

Tramadol and Adderall is a seizure waiting to happen. You may want to discuss that with you doctor or at least add a low dose of diazepam/clonazepam for added safety.

It's safe but a waste jn my experience. When I take opiates and stimulants together I can never feel the opiate

I agree with this statement. you should try weed mixed with these drugs individually, it's a much better and probably safer combo.