• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxycodone + alcohol (last night)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up with your ignorance. It's all subjective. Most people think it has no synergy, but a few people do. Doesn't mean one or the other is right or wrong. Theirs no scientific evidence of any of this.

it's not subjective; depressants synergize with other depressants, some more than others, but nonetheless they do have some synergy (obviously)

Getting high off of prescription pain meds is stupid.

your stupid!... sorry i take it back man... but that is a ridiculous comment, is it just straight meth for you old man?

do the oxycodone before drinking - less respiratory depression this way.

plus your less likely to boooot everywhere if your taking the pill orally, eating some pills after drinking all night fucks my stomach up and i've thrown up hard from that shit.

Advice for future:

Replace the Oxy with WEED. Weed + alcohol = bliss

Replace the alcohol with WEED. Oxy + Weed = bliss

enjoy. :D

Everyone has different effects. More than a few people I know CAN NOT smoke weed while drinking, they start spinning and vomit and its not "bliss".

Oxy and Weed however, from my personal experience, is a very nice combo, because it takes away the paranoia and anxiety from the weed away and makes a super euphoria.

I know more than several people who smoke oxy followed by weed, about 10 times a day. So it can be "bliss" but it can also be one of the most addictive combinations and hence terrible in the long term. All those people I know who smoke weed and oxy every day have basically ruined their lives.

far as i know there is no synergy between alcohol and opiates (correct me if i'm wrong...?)

You are WRONG.

Shut up with your ignorance. It's all subjective. Most people think it has no synergy, but a few people do. Doesn't mean one or the other is right or wrong. Theirs no scientific evidence of any of this.

sorry to resurrect an old thread but...
there is scientific evidence. in fact, its not evidence, its fact. i thought this was common sense - at least it should be with anyone who uses any CNS depressant, especially something as strong as oxy... its a cns depressent,

Main Entry: syn·er·gy
Pronunciation: \ˈsi-nər-jē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural syn·er·gies
Etymology: New Latin synergia, from Greek synergos working together
Date: 1660
1 : synergism; broadly : combined action or operation
2 : a mutually advantageous conjunction or compatibility of distinct business participants or elements (as resources or efforts)

of course there is "synergy" - add a benzo, or alcohol, or soma... anything that is another CNS depressant and there, and there will 100% be a "combined action," "advantageous conjunction," or compatibility of distinct business amongst the user... its just what happens... its not subjective, 2+ cns depressants and you will obviously feel something in the combo, good or bad

^there is a CNS sedation synergy but that doesn't mean its recreationally synergistic.

Benadryl and beta blockers will have sedation synergy, that doesn't make it enjoyable.

That wasn't a good reason to bring back this thread.

A few sips of wine with a maintenance dose of alcohol is sometimes ok, but it makes me feel more spacey than euphoric....I hear a tiny tiny amount can help you absorb more in the stomach, but I wouldnt even want to finish a single beer with a opiates.

Second time this thread has been needlessly bumped.

Please don't resurrect dead threads for blog material/trip reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.