• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone after Sublocade

EaglesFan32

Greenlighter
Hi everyone! I received my 2nd 300mg shot of sublocade about 23 days ago. To me it has felt like it has stopped doing its job quite some time ago. No, I don’t have any physical withdrawal but mentally it’s been a battle that I’ve mostly been fighting with my gabapentin prescription. I do have some of my old oxycodone 15mg that I held onto for some reason but I’m not sure if the sublocade will block it. I thought I might take a few and get me a couple days closer to that next shot. I guess the main question I have is, how long does sublocade block oxycodone? TIA

Hi everyone! I received my 2nd 300mg shot of sublocade about 23 days ago. To me it has felt like it has stopped doing its job quite some time ago. No, I don’t have any physical withdrawal but mentally it’s been a battle that I’ve mostly been fighting with my gabapentin prescription. I do have some of my old oxycodone 15mg that I held onto for some reason but I’m not sure if the sublocade will block it. I thought I might take a few and get me a couple days closer to that next shot. I guess the main question I have is, how long does sublocade block oxycodone? TIA
I said no physical withdrawal, but physically my body just seems so limp. It’s hard for me to get out of bed. I’m not use to having 0 energy.

I'm going to move this to basic Drug Discussion, as it is not a trip report. Plus you'll get more replies there.

Welcome to Bluelight. :)

no way will that icy do anything to you.... I was on subs for maybe 2 months and I took 200mg after 24 off subs and I felt nothing. it took me months before I got the full effect of the oxy. Now im addicted to oxy and down get high from it but have subs but don't wanna hop back on them for the reason that if I wanna use I gotta fucking wait two weeks

Don't go on subs unless you really plan to stop opiates. If you plan to go back and forth, it's not worth even attempting to go there. Subs are for people who are done with the yo-yoing back and forth... a big part of the appeal is that you can't get high on opiates even if you try. That's why I went on subs. I didn't want to be able to get high anymore. I mean don't get me wrong, part of me wants to... but the bigger part of me does not.

Don't go on subs unless you really plan to stop opiates. If you plan to go back and forth, it's not worth even attempting to go there. Subs are for people who are done with the yo-yoing back and forth... a big part of the appeal is that you can't get high on opiates even if you try. That's why I went on subs. I didn't want to be able to get high anymore. I mean don't get me wrong, part of me wants to... but the bigger part of me does not.
yea thanks so when I first found subs no one explained that to me cause I was on fake m30 and kept throwing myself in pw's not knowing, im a tough son of bitch cause I ended up in the ER 2-3 times from PW not knowing so they would give me pain killers, morphine in the hospital cause I didn't even know what was happening. Now I do and buy job got tough so I was on subs and knew the only thing the break through was fake m30's, got back to those and wanted to get off so I started with oxy, loved the oxy and kept that going but I have a stock pile of subs but my bank account cant afford the oxy at 400$ a day habit so in the next month im gonna go on subs from oxy which is super easy, THANK GOD, but thanks fo the info I wish I had blue light a year ago, would have saved my previous job and a lot fo hassle. We live and learn, now im getting married and have an even better job so I Gotta get this right

I don't wanna get sober, love waking up in withdrawal at 4am and popping an 80 and feeling myself get better, its fuckign weird I know but then im happy. It has become not self destructive cause I WONT jump to H... ill lose my fiancee and life so its my money thats fucked so thats why I gotta go to subs cause I cant afford it

Man I was considering making thread about almost exact thing you wrote when I woke up!

About people who I heard claiming there are folks who love WD’s in some kind of weird masochistic way. I’m talking about supposed I.V. H users who apparently stopped with H, experience heavy WD from X amount of time and jump back onto it. I was wondering if anyone knows someone like that… I does apparently

Oxycodone is partially (10%) converted to oxymorphone by the liver - and I think the Ki if oxymorphone is close enough to buprenorphine to have some effect, but it would take a lot and be a very dangerous thing to do.

I fell out of love with opioids long ago. Unlucky for me, buprenorphine causes extreme anxiety, sleeplessness and eventually seizures do the the lack of sleep. I managed a week... but in my case, it got me over the week of intense physical discomfort...

Then I discovered that getting clean isn't that hard - it's staying clean that's really hard, especially with the widespread supply around here.

It's worth noting that StreetRX shows that in the UK oxycodone has much less value... and these are the easy to crush ones with no naloxone. It's just that almost nobody knows what they are and people are used to smoking or shooting opioids. Snorting is apparently too alien.

Only time I got oxy it was from hipster crowd doing coke n stuff and not from H/methadon/bupe/MST junkies.. I think it wouldn’t work that great for former group not being that in your face and really uplifting ime.

But I know person really into H who was in a crowd who were doing H & oxy. He never smoked/I.V. H and stands with opinion it’s only for people how don’t have H so potent that without tolerance not much more than a size of match head can kill. He ain’t right but ain’t that wrong either!

I love oxy and for that reason will never try H and stay FAR AWAY FROM those fake m30's as I did those for awhile and I am not into RC opiates and being a research subject for whatever they decide to put in the bill that day