• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone 30s - fakes? - one of the highest rated vendors. Question but also a heads up.

awastedlife

Greenlighter
Hey all,

A friend of mine picked up some of those blue OxyCodone 30s from basically the highest rated vendor on a market. Not only is he basically the highest rated, but his product is also highly rated.

The first shipment (first time using him) never showed up, suspect he never sent it. He reshipped, which arrived the next day.

I had some old fent test strips that I gave him. They tested negative for fent.

Couple of days in and my friend said he wasn’t really feeling anything AT ALL from them.

I got him to do a piss test.

Negative for oxy.

Positive for opiates - this could be down to his rx morphine script, although he hasn’t taken these for a few days and isn’t withdrawing yet, which would be unusual… so there must be something opiate based in there, but what?

Positive for benzos- he doesn’t take benzos, at all, ever.

Positive for ketamine - also, he never takes ket.

Positive for TCA (tricyclic antidepressants). Again, doesn’t take these.

I’m getting him to send one into drug testing to see what it comes back as.

Do you reckon he’s been taken for a ride by this vendor or is the supply just that bad these days?

What the fk are they putting into them to have positive piss tests for ketamine, benzodiazepines and TCAs all at once. Possibly opiates as well, but not oxy as this was a oxy specific test, not just a blanket opiate test.

Place your bets on what you think will come back from lab testing. I will update with the results probably at the start of next week.

If they were real 30's they'd probably be selling for like $65 a piece. U-47700 is my bet, I remember one vendor was honest and listed that.