• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Oxycodone 30 IV

Herefornow

Greenlighter
Whats the best way to bang the green 30 oxycodone hydrochloride? Tried and it gummed up and ended up eating it, but obviously shooting is what route id like to go.

Hi, welcome to bluelight, online home of harm reduction. I never IVd pills (or anything for that matter) but I will echo 2 HR advices that are most commonly given for this kind of question.

1) Don't. Injecting pills is very dangerous cause of all the binders. Some of them can enter your bloodstream even with everything done right and cause big problems.

2) If you do it use the micron filter There is a "how to inject pills to minimise (not negate) risks" picture step by step instruction around here and maybe someone comes and posts it.

I am not sure have I even helped you a bit cause you seem to ask how to properly prepare injectable solution from a pill. I wanted to ask you are those slow/control release or instant release pills (cause the ones with releasing mechanism will be harder to prepare for IV) but then something caught my eye. I am from EU and we don't have fentanyl problem here (knock on wood) but the way you described the pills...
green 30 oxycodone hydrochloride
...are those maybe the M30 pills? I ask cause they are repeatedly mentioned as fake oxy presses containing fentanyl. That brings me to what has to be first thing to do when taking pills that don't come from pharmacy:

0) If you have pills that you are not 100% sure of from where they came - test, test and test some more. No matter thecway of administration fake pills containing frntanyl analogues or some other RC opioids are neither consistent in their content nor dosage per pill.

My advice would be that you test the pills and if it's oxy to take them orally. You can snort some if you want faster come up, but please don't IV. If you had pharmaceutical solution I wouldn't be so worried and I am not judging you. Simply giving the best harm reduction advice I can. From what I gathered by reading about oxycodone and using it (orally), oxycodone has great bio-availability when taken orally and "rush" from IVing is not mentioned amongst the best out there. I read about oxymorphone and hydromorphone rush all the time, but not so much about oxycodons.

Hope that someone with more experience answers soon. Take care!