• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone 1st Time Dosage

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Hi guys.

I want to try Oxycodone but I'm not sure about the dose I should start with. My only experience with opioids are Tramadol (I can tolerate up to 1000 mg.) and Tapentadol (up to 500 mg.). I have read that Tramadol does not cause cross tolerance so it should start with a low dose. What do you think?

10 mg is awesome for an opiod naive individual. If you're somewhat tolerant to semi regular opiod use I'd go for like 15-25 mg.

15 mg since you have tried those others . When I first started a 5 would have me feeling nice .

Yeah I would go 15-20mg. Side not tramadol shouldn't be taken above 400mg because of the risk of seizures. Tapentadol to a lesser extent as it also has a small amount of serotonergic action.

I hope you mean 100mg and 50mg of tram and tap respectively because the doses you listed are massive and extremely dangerous for anyone let alone someone who isn't tolerant.

Tramadol does have some cross tolerance to other opioids. I would start with 10mg just to get a feel for it, you can always increase your dose later.

I can tell you what not to do. I took an 80mg pill with no tolerance and prob almost died. I was all alone and slept for 16 hours or more. There was no great euphoria. I later learned that opiates have a ceiling to their euphoric effects, and if you cross that you enter dysphoria.

Thanks guys for your answers. I will start with 10 mg. and see what happens.

I hope you mean 100mg and 50mg of tram and tap respectively because the doses you listed are massive and extremely dangerous for anyone let alone someone who isn't tolerant.

Tramadol does have some cross tolerance to other opioids. I would start with 10mg just to get a feel for it, you can always increase your dose later.

Unfortunately those doses are correct. Luckily, nothing has ever happened to me, but I am aware of my irresponsibility when consuming such large doses.

Thanks guys for your answers. I will start with 10 mg. and see what happens.

Unfortunately those doses are correct. Luckily, nothing has ever happened to me, but I am aware of my irresponsibility when consuming such large doses.

I'm glad you didn't seize or something, good that you know the risks too. I'd officially advise in the name of HR to not try it again, read some horror stories about high dose tramadol. 300mg always did me good I'm in the small percentage of people who metabolize it well.

I'm glad you didn't seize or something, good that you know the risks too. I'd officially advise in the name of HR to not try it again, read some horror stories about high dose tramadol. 300mg always did me good I'm in the small percentage of people who metabolize it well.

I have always wondered why I can tolerate such large doses? Does it mean that I am a fast or slow metabolizer? Tolerance? Or is it just pure luck?

Hi guys.

I want to try Oxycodone but I'm not sure about the dose I should start with. My only experience with opioids are Tramadol (I can tolerate up to 1000 mg.) and Tapentadol (up to 500 mg.). I have read that Tramadol does not cause cross tolerance so it should start with a low dose. What do you think?
I think 20mg is enough, if you have weed the sinergy is godlike bro. And a ciggy on top of. Both uffff. Too much pleasure xp

I have always wondered why I can tolerate such large doses? Does it mean that I am a fast or slow metabolizer? Tolerance? Or is it just pure luck?

Tramadol is unique in that it is metabolized by a certain enzyme that varies in efficiency between different people. I don't remember which one exactly. It works extremely well in some people like myself, but doesn't do shit in others. If I had to guess I'd say you're a poor metabolizer if you had to take that much.

i would seriously love like 15 mg of oxycodone to just pop outta the sky without rhyme or reason, every 4 months or so, and then no more. just a nice day randomly. no dealers, no fiending, no worrying about "never again." just like a dude finding a magic berry in the forest. idk.

i would seriously love like 15 mg of oxycodone to just pop outta the sky without rhyme or reason, every 4 months or so, and then no more. just a nice day randomly. no dealers, no fiending, no worrying about "never again." just like a dude finding a magic berry in the forest. idk.
Once a month is perfect, hard to. Maintain though lolz.