• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone 10mg Tablet

Zeptic

Greenlighter
Hi guys first time poster here, sorry if this is in the wrong place. So i have a few oxycodone tablets what is a suitable amount to take that i will "feel the effects"? whats the difference taking it in pill form in stead of drinking lean?
Apologies if im not aloud to ask these things.

So i have a few oxycodone tablets what is a suitable amount to take that i will "feel the effects"? whats the difference taking it in pill form in stead of drinking lean?
Apologies if im not aloud to ask these things.

good day and welcome to BL :). this is certainly the place if you did not know where to post.

do you know for certain that you have oxycodone? there are a lot of fent pressed pills out there nowadays.

also, 'lean' is not oxycodone but there is a liquid form of oxy called oxynorm.. but you mention a tablet which is not lean, rather, you may have a 'perc'.

promethazine w/codeine is often found in lean. very rarely would you hear or see of people consuming tussionex which is a liquid CPM w/hydrocodone formula. that's also been thrown around as the term 'lean' if you've heard of this because of rap or friends.

oxycodone is stronger than all of those opies. it's what is found in percocet, roxis etc..

i found 15-20mg on empty stomach to be a good start.

also, do not mix with other depressants like booze and benzos.

Yep im sure its oxycodone tablets ;)

Thank you for not being judgmental and thanks for the information i really appreciate it :)