• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone 10mg - Dosage Advice please!!

AnonIsHighAsFuck

Greenlighter
Dosage Advice!

Hey y’all!! Im getting 6, 10mg oxy’s, (Pills have 683 Imprint, are orange & shaped like a oval). I am 5’5, 175 pounds. Back in 2018 I used to take hydrocodone, with my highest dosages being around 100mg. I stopped using because I wasn’t feeling anything anymore and was scared of APAP poisoning if i continued to go higher (didn’t want to switch to heroin). Throughout 2019 I had minimal experiences with hydro, nothing higher than 60mg and never felt much. It always takes a little more to get me high for some reason, even when I first started. I didn’t feel euphoric from hydro till I hit the 25-30mg range. 50mg was were I was smacked.

Considering how long it has been now. Does anyone see any danger with me doing around 30-40mg of oxy? I really want that bliss euphoria and nod, but am scared of hopping to a high dosage that used to get me smacked, especially because I hear oxy is a little stronger than hydrocodone. Any thoughts? I understand that no one can give me a definite answer as all of our bodies are different, but i’m more so just looking for advice and harm reduction tips because im taking these anyway. I want it to be a one and done thing. Not interested in taking too little and waiting for tolerance lower so i can get high with whatever I have left because im afraid it wont satisfy me, being that I only have 6.

Would not recommend exceeding 30mg of oxycodone if you do not have a tolerance, and that would be without combining with benzodiazepines or alcohol.

Why don't you start with 15mg on an empty stomach and see how you feel in an hour?

FWIW I took 80 mg insufflated and almost died when I had zero tolerance.

What everyone else said...the first time I took 40mg with zero tolerance I felt like I was gonna die.

As I am reading about all those pills that are laced with fentanyl my first question would be - where did you get your pills? If they are not from the pharmacy then you should take only one to test them out, or even better get a trsting kit. If you know they are the real deal, and are taking oxycodone alone, than you can take up to 40mg at once. But I wouldnt recommend. Your high could go south and turn into nausea, throwing up and too much sedation. If the worry of overdose comes into your mind it will ruin the short and lovely experience that oxy gives.

I would advice that you take 20mg and redose if necessary. The way you described yor tolerance I think that you have enough oxycodone for 2 really good evenings. Take care.