• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodon hci 30mg

Hueofblue

Greenlighter
Hi i have posted here years and years ago...was a regular lurker/ poster however forgot my login/changed email address...so im not as new as it looks...Anyway i am dyeing...my liver is shot meld score 18 and i am in constant pain my doc has me on 45mg of er morphine twice a day and i have 360 oxycodone hci instant rel....i am still in alot of pain.please send me links as i want to slam the Oxys...im afraid i ordered the incorrect needles i got(BD 31g 1cc 5/16 will these work..the 30s i have are the very small blues...doubt they have alot of fillers as they melt under my tongue.will cotton work just fine or should i hit he needle exchange and get a filter?i will die more than likely in a year so please save all the warnings of long term stuff...i just dont want to die sooner then i am going to any how.ive read and read and yes i am new to injecting my self ...i have been ived more than 50 times in the hospital...i dont feel anything eating them unless i mix with xanax and weed.i am looking for the correct way to prepare the pills so i can inject them...can i use 2 of these pills in one shot or should i back to back them?Please dont flame me as it is very hard for me to even type.Also i have a hard time shittting i am takeing the pills my doctor gave me and eatting figs/drinking los of water and trying to exercise if anyone knows something about help with constipation that would be great.I have tryed Magnesium..and that helps some.Anyway many links i followed here are now dead links..and i am getting conflicting information.Any kind soul with a tad bit of time please give me a step by step so i can iv these 30's.You tube sucks and im so sick i cant search any more.I am sure this has been posted a million times and im sorry.

Fibre 1 and Metamusul ….add powder to orange juice……pure fibre. Also stool softeners and makes you go, laxatives

If your going to inject many advise to buy micron filters than screw onto LuerLok needles

I use to use a 29/30 Gauge 1cc insulin syringe……clean fresh room temp bottled batter, clean spoon, alcohol wiped, hot water, wipe dry….,,cut a cigarette filter and drop in after prepping draw up and bang it….but with a micron filter it’s different

thank you ya im to sick (liver) to make it to the exchange to get the wheels (filters)...i heard that Cig filters have glass...will coton balls be fine or just get a pack of smokes?thank you for the answer...

The best cure for constipation that I know is this: psyllium husk, 1 tablespoon every morning. I am on suboxone and it used to produce pretty bad constipation, but since I started the psyllium husk, I have totally normal poops every day. It also provides you with a large portion of your dietary fiber needs for the day and isn't a drug, it's quite good for you.

Another thing that helps is stool softeners, such as ducosate sodium (over the counter). I used to take 10 of them once or twice a day and it helped a lot, but that was before I started taking psyllium husk daily (psyllium works better).

Another thing that helps is an osmotic laxative, such as Miralax (I believe it's polyethylene glycol but don't quote me on that). That it does is forces water into your colon, which helps a lot with constipation.

By the way, it's oxycodone HCL, not HCi :)

I like to take macrogol (MiraLax, ClearLax, Golytely) for constipation. Drink a glass of it before you go to sleep. In the morning drink strong coffee on empty stomach. Should help!

Bought Huge thing of Psyllium husks and my doctor put me on S Softners the pills are bright red and say 50-8.6 mg Senna-docusate sodium hope that helps ive tried lowering my Morphine to just 15mg a day and just one 30 mg Oxy under the tongue but on this low of a dose i feel like my sides are going to bust(i had mesh inserted becouse of hernia surgury) and i drank my liver away....i might just say screw it and start drinking Lactalose...its just so harsh it eats you away untill you weigh only 120 pound.Im guessing the bevel of the needle is aligned with the measurement numbers on a bd Rig?

hmm the end of the Lumen dosent really have any marks as to the bevel.Unfortantly with my liver i always have the shakes and my eyes stink its hard to see such a fine needle head...arnt most insulin syrings have a mark to indicate the Bevel...ok it must be this little black dot on the syringe.well i just visit the excange and get a few filterwheels id hate to use a cig butt that lets loose a sliver of glass or some shit..ill just take a bar of xanax and a 30mg of morphine to make it till tomorrow at 4.The good thing is i have a good number of sealed Naloxone to donate..i get one for every script i get (my best friend got a bad batch of H years ago and died)

Hi i have posted here years and years ago...was a regular lurker/ poster however forgot my login/changed email address...so im not as new as it looks...Anyway i am dyeing...my liver is shot meld score 18 and i am in constant pain my doc has me on 45mg of er morphine twice a day and i have 360 oxycodone hci instant rel....i am still in alot of pain.please send me links as i want to slam the Oxys...im afraid i ordered the incorrect needles i got(BD 31g 1cc 5/16 will these work..the 30s i have are the very small blues...doubt they have alot of fillers as they melt under my tongue.will cotton work just fine or should i hit he needle exchange and get a filter?i will die more than likely in a year so please save all the warnings of long term stuff...i just dont want to die sooner then i am going to any how.ive read and read and yes i am new to injecting my self ...i have been ived more than 50 times in the hospital...i dont feel anything eating them unless i mix with xanax and weed.i am looking for the correct way to prepare the pills so i can inject them...can i use 2 of these pills in one shot or should i back to back them?Please dont flame me as it is very hard for me to even type.Also i have a hard time shittting i am takeing the pills my doctor gave me and eatting figs/drinking los of water and trying to exercise if anyone knows something about help with constipation that would be great.I have tryed Magnesium..and that helps some.Anyway many links i followed here are now dead links..and i am getting conflicting information.Any kind soul with a tad bit of time please give me a step by step so i can iv these 30's.You tube sucks and im so sick i cant search any more.I am sure this has been posted a million times and im sorry.
I wouldn't recommend you to iv pills, lots of them aren't even oxycodone and even if u find some real oxys. Most of them have this antiabuse system that turns them into a hard jelly that isn't IV'able. If you keep doing this, trust Me you'll die in less than the year they've told u you got left. I'd just swallow them If I was you and try doing other stuff unrelated to drugs like meditating, reading Good books before you pass to the next stage in this spiritual Journey.

If you suffer from constipation, there's a herbal medicine called SEN(you can research on it). You boil it and drink no more than 2 cups of it, this will cleanse and make you shit the last bit of crap u got inside of ur stomach. Try not to over do it or you will spend a couple days in the bathroom without being able to leave. Hope it helps.

not what i wanted to hear..i have 360 little blue IR oxycodone...they are the 30s that are very small i doubt they have a heck of alot of fillers

no the pills i have came from the pharm they are very real and they melt in about 45 seconds just in my mouth...they do not jelly they crush very fine but snorting is a waste...if thats as good as it gets ill have to talk my doc into dilaudid.

i know i cant do dick with the 15mg and 30mg morphines i have but swollow them

Not sure did you can, but would your doctor prescribe you dilaudid or opana instead of your oxy? If you have a cool doc, I highly and I mean highly recommended IV dilaudid or opana. IV oxy 6.5 out of 10. IV dilaudid or opana 11 outta 10 and the heavens have parted. If you ask and it works, you’ll thank me. Put a little DMAMP, true bliss.

i set up the road ill see tomorrow....i ripped my rotator cup last sunday and went to a nother doctor...so this is on top of my many other problems....im hopeing;praying i get dilaudid however no way ill get anything i/v more than likely pills....im gonna say the new doc recommend the step to hydo morph...i really hope it works.

I would honestly say maybe be honest with your doc and tell him the side effects and that the morphine and oxy isnt cutting it. I once did this and ended up walking out with dilaudid and when i discovered dilaudid sucked snorting it and was worse eating it (this was before i injected) i got fentanyl patches instead. Fent patches are fucking awesome for pain and with me anyway i didnt need laxatives with it. If your going to die in a year you dont have to worry about detoxing from opiates anyway.

The thing about oxy is it actually works pretty good orally better then snorted actually. They of course work better when injected but not as much as morphine. You can shoot morphine pills as well i inject mscontins and should probably be dead or missing a arm by now but so far have had no problems. You def need a micron filter like you can get at alot of needle exchanges though i am also guilty of not always doing that. You get alot more out of morphine when you inject it though as instead of getting 1/3rd of the drug you get 100% of it all at once. Be aware however that it wears off much quicker when ived.

But i would not ecomend iving anything just yet. Your a dying patient ffs you shouldnt have to resort to this fucking bullshit as there are alternatives. Hell why not try something like ketamine for pain with the opiates

ya my doc just gave me 60 30mg ex rel morphine and 60 exr 15mg morphine and 360 oxy 30mg for the month it isnt enough...and i have to use the dark web for anything else at this point.oh and 60 1mg xanax's..the good thing are the oxys are the small blues with very little filler