• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxycodon, beer

Sydney_Carton

Greenlighter
If the oxy doesn't have acetaminophen in it is it safe, or at least not lethal, to have 2-3 beers with a 10 or 20 mg insta release? I also smoke weed and a 1mg klonopine in me too. Ive done it before but just wanted some insight.

Thanks for the help. Much obliged.

It's always a bad idea to combine depressants. You being fine last time doesn't matter much.
There also is a big difference between 2 beers+10 mg of Oxycodone & 3 beers+ 20 mg of Oxycodone which are the possibilities of combination with the ranges that you wrote. On the top of all, there's Clonazepam which is a potent depressant as well.
Finally, I don't think that anybody can certainly guess how this will turn out because there are so many other variables like your tolerance, weight, the time frame of consumption, ...
You may be fine taking all of what you listed one day, you may die choking on your own vomit after having a couple beers+ 10mg Oxy+ Clonazepam; so just be careful, have another person with you, have food in your stomach, don't attack it like you've never seen it or will never see it again. It's a good idea to keep the doses lower than you are used to using separately when you combine 2 or more depressants which is valid for combining multiple stimulants as well.
Sorry for being a party pooping depressive person and have fun.

Yea I have to agree with KS on this one. The dosages and substances that you're describing here are definitely not what I would consider "potentially lethal", but you are definitely playing with fire by mixing all of these things. The Benzodiazepines, Opioids and Alcohol can easily lead to a situation that you don't really want to be in. You probably know yourself better than any of us do right?

The important thing that I like to tell people dabbling in this sort of poly-substance abuse is to be cautious. Hide the keys. Don't do anything stupid and do your best to keep yourself out of trouble and out of public.

Withmy own personal exp ( take in mind i have never used oxy's) but i can take H, booze and benzo and be fine but i know my body to a certain degree and i also have a cut off point for myself. Like taking benzos only early morning and late night. Booze taken throughout the day but also stretched out and thwn the H ontop of that. But i cut myself off from the H midday and only carrying on with booze till late afternoon and then adda benzo again. So my use is spread out and not all together or very low dosages. But this is me and what i know i can get away with but i also have had days that the H is very strong and then i know to cut back on the booze and no benzos. This is a hard topic to answer as we all react differently and have different tolerances levels to specific drugs. I would just take it slow and gauge yourself and how you feel after use.

Just my 2c

I always feel like anecdotal evidence is dangerous considering all the variables with tolerance, weight, height, and probably genetics.

I have always warned everyone I hang out with - no mixing benzo with alcohol - and no mixing alcohol with oxy; my excuse to them was it would mess up their high.

I myself know that there were many nights where I consciously knew what I was doing could be deadly if friends or others tried to copy. Heck, my oxy tolerance alone would most likely be an overdose for a opiate naive person - forget combining it with alcohol and benzos.
Thankfully, I never did as much benzo as others I know. I hated the feeling of not remembering previous days, and the sleepiness that would come along. 0.5-1mg of kpin/xanny is still enough of a dose for me to feel it.

Sadly - and very ashamed to be honest - as I type this, even after X milligrams of unsnortable oxy (RP-30's === too much powder) -- all I can think about is when the heck am I going to score some of the smaller stuff again so I can actually feel it.
[X is the same amount as the banned dosage for ppl who know/care]