• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxyballs

RideOrDi

Greenlighter
Snorting Oxy and Coke mixed together...effective?...or a waste...??

sniff ya drugs separately. combine in one session sure, but don't be making mixed lines. idk. just seems pointless and like it would interfere with absorption. the less material sniffed at once the better, phat lines just end up being swallowed mostly.

Is there a way to separate the acetaminophen from the Percocet?

bioavailability of oxy is better if swallowed so I'd just eat the pills and have at the coke.
Bioavailability of Cocaine apperently (search for the relating thread) is also higher oral then insuflated.

Never snorted anything remotely Opiatic myself so if it's the rush of snorting. Do em in seperate lines. That seems a better way to estimate the high you have achieved.

Mixing them would make that very hard. To much of tis or to less of that, if you get what I mean RideorDi

Bioavailability of Cocaine apperently (search for the relating thread) is also higher oral then insuflated.

what??? cocaine is destroyed in the acidic environment of the stomach, you're lucky to absorb 30%, snorting is more like 60-70% so double as effective as oral.

To me that is gibberish, Cocaine Acetominophen what r u on about Nznity?

Shooting to high.
Get your facts straight before commenting, APAP and Cocaine are completely different substances.that Is what i was stating, you are gonna get people confused.

To me that is gibberish, Cocaine Acetominophen what r u on about Nznity?

Shooting to high.
By the way Cocaine Is almost not active at all orally, it's half life Is very short it needs a fast route of administration to be active.

By the way Cocaine Is almost not active at all orally, it's half life Is very short it needs a fast route of administration to be active.
Agreed, but most of it eventually get's absorbed beyond the nasal cavaties if the NCBI link with bioavailability's is correct. 19% nasal & 33% oral.

But where the APAP/ Acetominophen entered the discussion is a mystery to me. Not in any of my reply's AFAIK nznity maybe RideorDie is who you are reffering to?

Vin de Mariani and Coca Cola were quite popular oral Cocaine product's.

Would loved to try em out and report back. Mate de Coca was ineffective so you might be right.