• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opiate_p1

Greenlighter
Hey so I am not an expirienced opiate user but this guy is selling me these small green pills that he claims are oxys? Are these legit? What do you guys think?

'small green pills' what the fuck are we supposed to hypothesize with that, even with a picture we can't tell you whats in them, we can only speculate. ps. a picture would be highly useful in this situation, but if you're not an experienced opiate user i think you should steer clear if you don't even know what to expect your situation could have a very poor end result friend.

also, does he have a prescription, is he a dealer, your post is too vague to answer with even an opinion good sir, you need to elaborate to a much greater degree, or buy 100 of them, and send one to get tested which'll cost you a few bucks and then youd know for sure.

if they're tiny oxy 80's maybe... but its VERY easy to buy fentanyl faked oxycodone on the street nowadays, stay safe and play it smart, you should inquire on the dose etc before even taking one, you may get very sick from a high dose of real oxy anyways as an opiate naive user

~zonxx

it says M on one side 30 on the other. I also wanna know how I should take it and how much

Roxycodone 15s can be green and small in color. But with the sheer amount of fent presses going around these days I wouldn’t trust them unless you know that this guy is selling his own script, and assuming he didn’t buy more fakes to sell along with his legit pills.

A test kit is the only way to be sure, lab analysis would be better.

it says M on one side 30 on the other. I also wanna know how I should take it and how much
this is the kind of area i hate giving advice in because i can't even guarantee what you're taking is what you think it is which could have a deadly outcp,e

Roxycodone 15s can be green and small in color. But with the sheer amount of fent presses going around these days I wouldn’t trust them unless you know that this guy is selling his own script, and assuming he didn’t buy more fakes to sell along with his legit pills.

A test kit is the only way to be sure, lab analysis would be better.
This. however roxis can also be 30's and be green too, theres even generics i mean a simple description isn't enough without trying them ourselves and taking a risk without and tolerance is extroardinarily unreccomended, but as the above says the same as i asked to begin with, if hes got a script and hes dumping them, ask, asking never hurt anyone if he wants to sell them he'll prove theyre legit

Hey so I am not an expirienced opiate user but this guy is selling me these small green pills that he claims are oxys? Are these legit? What do you guys think?

Have you heard about the number of people that have died from opiate overdose? Over 70,000 people in the U.S. died last year from opiate overdose.

A huge number of these are caused by someone buying a pill and taking it. There is a huge number of fake pills going around. They look just like Oxy. But they have no oxy. Many of these have fentanyl and/or heroin. Fentanyl is way stronger than oxycodone so they don’t have to put much in there to make the same effect. Except they’re mixed in someone’s backyard so there’s no way to tell how much each pull is getting.

If you want to guarantee that you stay alive then don’t take pills that you weren’t handed by a pharmacist in a pharmacy.

If you want to take a chance, then good luck. You can take the numbers and letters on the pill and google them. You just have no way of knowing if it’s real or if it’s fake.

We don't allow pill ID threads on here unfortunately, its just too speculative. The inherent dilemma is actually summed up succinctly by one of the posters in this thread:

this is the kind of area i hate giving advice in because i can't even guarantee what you're taking is what you think it is which could have a deadly outcp,e

Status
Not open for further replies.