• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy

Chicsgobull23

Greenlighter
Oxy use for 7 months snd had 4 days clean i slipped up and took 15 mg oxycodone. I wss ove most wd only chills and no energy. Will i be back to sqaure one tom

Took only 4 days to get over the wd? I call bullshit but maybe you were lucky/extremely fortunate what doses were you taking/day??
Im trying to slowly cut down on morphine/oxy/hydro and the acute/mild wd i get between doses is rediculous

Mentally definately square one, physically perhaps halfway back to square one

Mb i originally read it only took 4 days for 0 wd i couldnt believe what i was reading

just go forward and forget about the slip, the mental part is the most important in quitting, if you go hard on yourself and set up a mentality that "oh no I slipped, day 1, I'm gonna better continue taking it since I can't quit anyway" you won't succeed.

in recovery there will be lots and lots of relapses, it depends on you, they are a part of recovery, so if you don't continue now you are definetly not at square one. just keep going

just go forward and forget about the slip, the mental part is the most important in quitting, if you go hard on yourself and set up a mentality that "oh no I slipped, day 1, I'm gonna better continue taking it since I can't quit anyway" you won't succeed.

in recovery there will be lots and lots of relapses, it depends on you, they are a part of recovery, so if you don't continue now you are definetly not at square one. just keep going
well he's gonna be at square one in terms of mental wd is what i meant when i replied but i like your positivity can i borrow some of it?

if he would've been at square one, he would've gave up but instead he seems to want to continue with the quitting. for me every relapse has a lesson, not a life changing one always but small things that help me get back to a normal life and mantain my sobriety.

well he's gonna be at square one in terms of mental wd is what i meant when i replied but i like your positivity can i borrow some of it?

yeah sure, but you have to give it back, it has an interest of 20% a day and if you don't pay the interest there will be nothing positive about the situation

if he would've been at square one, he would've gave up but instead he seems to want to continue with the quitting. for me every relapse has a lesson, not a life changing one always but small things that help me get back to a normal life and mantain my sobriety.

yeah sure, but you have to give it back, it has an interest of 20% a day and if you don't pay the interest there will be nothing positive about the situation
fucking lold gg