• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy w/ alcohol

Being that they are both central nervous system depressants, it's not a good idea to mix the two. You might be able to have one drink with your oxycodone but I wouldn't advise going further than that. Be safe!

(moving to BDD)

Without a tolerance this might be enough to cause respiratory depression. Even with a tolerance it's always a gamble so imo you should never combine CNS depressants like opioids and ethanol. So to answer your question, no it's not safe

WTF? Without a tolerance this would kill you, im 100% sure, im a very big guy, and I have some tolerance to opiates, I have done oxycodone several times, opium smoked and in tea, tramadol, oxycodone+benzos+alcohol etc...
And 50MG of oxycodone plus the alcohol would kill me, im sure, thats an extremely heavy dose for an opiate naive person, just by itself it would probably be unpleaseant and intense and cause vomiting although it probably wouldnt kill you by itself.... my usual dose is 20-30mgs of oxycodone, when I did oxy+benzos+alcohol I used 15mgs oxycodone, 10mg diazepam, 0.25mg alprazolam and a glass of wine, and I had some tolerance to these substances... that dosage and amount of alcohol will kill you if you are opiate naive, if you have tolerance it depends of how much tolerance, but im well over 200 pounds and very experienced with opiates and that mix would kill me.

WTF? Without a tolerance this would kill you, im 100% sure, im a very big guy, and I have some tolerance to opiates, I have done oxycodone several times, opium smoked and in tea, tramadol, oxycodone+benzos+alcohol etc...
And 50MG of oxycodone plus the alcohol would kill me, im sure, thats an extremely heavy dose for an opiate naive person, just by itself it would probably be unpleaseant and intense and cause vomiting although it probably wouldnt kill you by itself.... my usual dose is 20-30mgs of oxycodone, when I did oxy+benzos+alcohol I used 15mgs oxycodone, 10mg diazepam, 0.25mg alprazolam and a glass of wine, and I had some tolerance to these substances... that dosage and amount of alcohol will kill you if you are opiate naive, if you have tolerance it depends of how much tolerance, but im well over 200 pounds and very experienced with opiates and that mix would kill me.
If you have a little bit of a tolerance that won't kill you. You're Definitely overreacting bro. Though its not advised to do.

50mgs of oxycodone is an extremely heavy dosage for an opiate virgin, and 5 shots of alcohol could be a lot but at least a buzz depending on bodyweight and tolerance, an opiate virgin would die taking both of those at the same time.

The OP didn't state what his tolerance was like but it's not advised to do this regardless.