• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxy vs tramadol

andrek159206

Bluelighter
how is the more compensable tramadol is like 5 dolars 10pills in brazil, oxy is more expensive , how really make me feels good, (never tried oxycontin) tramadol every day if was possible.

Oxy is wayyy more potent, hence being wayyy more expensive!
I don't think actual price discussion is allowed though 🤔

Man, if the tramadol still works for you, keep with it. It's very dangerous to play with oxy. One of the most addictive painkillers out there. I have never tried it either but I imagine that the tram it's nowhere its level.

Man, if the tramadol still works for you, keep with it. It's very dangerous to play with oxy. One of the most addictive painkillers out there. I have never tried it either but I imagine that the tram it's nowhere its level.
Correct. I also agree that if the trams still working stay on the tram just dont go above 400mg in 24hrs, unless you want a seizure.

Tram to oxy is like shandy to special brew, imo.
For example the place i get to from 3-400mg of tram i can get to wayyy quicker and easier from 20mg of IR oxy!
3-400mg of oxy would kill most people.
Its my favorite opi by far - but it is well dangerous and yes of course, mega mega addictive. Really playing with fire 🔥 🔥 🔥

Correct. I also agree that if the trams still working stay on the tram just dont go above 400mg in 24hrs, unless you want a seizure.

Tram to oxy is like shandy to special brew, imo.
For example the place i get to from 3-400mg of tram i can get to wayyy quicker and easier from 20mg of IR oxy!
3-400mg of oxy would kill most people.
Its my favorite opi by far - but it is well dangerous and yes of course, mega mega addictive. Really playing with fire 🔥 🔥 🔥

I have heard of people taking 1 gram of oxycodone a day WTF ?! :eek: I don't even want to imagine that withdrawals.
I have also noticed that many people like tramadol for its effect on serotonin, especially people with depression (like me). And when they try opioids that don't affect on serotonin directly, they feel like theres "something" missing.
I use it every day but if I stop using it one day the euphoria of the tram comes back stronger.

A gram of oxy, wow, thats insane, i dont think i ever went higher than 120mg in a day.
I wasn't addicted mind and had pretty low tolerance.

Tramadol is a neurosoup. It involves so many system's, without experience I feel Oxy is way better.

Last edited:
odesmethyltramadol is good though the main metabolite

Pure mu opioid receptor action w/o all that extra weird serotonin/ norepinephrine/seizure/something or other effect

odsmt is expensive as fuck though and kinda rare

odesmethyltramadol is good though the main metabolite

Pure mu opioid receptor action w/o all that extra weird serotonin/ norepinephrine/seizure/something or other effect

odsmt is expensive as fuck though and kinda rare

Have you tried the odsmt my amigo? Is it somewhat similar to tapentadol or not? I love tap by the way.

Oxycodone is just too good. In time most people lose themselves. I secretly am beginning to believe that even normal folks go through an I-love-opioids-phase who have no history of addiction. Maybe marijuana smokers before... but marijuana is not often considered a potent substance and is very benign in my opinion. A lot of people have a brief oxy problem and then recover because it just starts to suck after a while lol!

Also buying oxycodone has gotten WAY too expensive. It used to be a dollar per milligram and yellow percocets were on every corner of my old block within the city. Now you're luck to find any yellow percocets. If even any opioids. I'm not going to pay 50 dollars for a blue M30. Sorry--I'd rather be sober. That statement speaks a lot for itself.

@GetMeOutOfThisCRAP $1/1mg!?
I used to get 20mg oxynorm IR capsules from the darknet about 5/6 years ago at about 7 quid a pop (if you bought the strip) and i thought THAT was expensive!
The red/brown 30mg extended release pills were even cheaper too iirc.

Man i fucking loved those 20mg IR beauties.
Tooo nice almost

@GetMeOutOfThisCRAP $1/1mg!?
I used to get 20mg oxynorm IR capsules from the darknet about 5/6 years ago at about 7 quid a pop (if you bought the strip) and i thought THAT was expensive!
The red/brown 30mg extended release pills were even cheaper too iirc.

Man i fucking loved those 20mg IR beauties.
Tooo nice almost

Ah... simpler times my friend indeed! Opiates are not getting any cheaper and that's for sure. We might as well count our blessings. We all have a limited time to destroy our personal lives and mental health for the greater good of wonderful substances. But alas, I don't think opioids will ever be financially an option for even the middle class moving forward.

Heroin is the only affordable one in 2020 unless you hit some jackpot somewhere with cheap opioids and I'm not sure how one would unless it was a personal connection. I'm not down to mess with heroin (I like myself and I won't be coming back once I get a taste lol ;)). Heroin is cost-affordable but seems to be the one opiate that just obliterates anyone from any background and of any intelligence level.

Ah... simpler times my friend indeed! Opiates are not getting any cheaper and that's for sure. We might as well count our blessings. We all have a limited time to destroy our personal lives and mental health for the greater good of wonderful substances. But alas, I don't think opioids will ever be financially an option for even the middle class moving forward.

Heroin is the only affordable one in 2020 unless you hit some jackpot somewhere with cheap opioids and I'm not sure how one would unless it was a personal connection. I'm not down to mess with heroin (I like myself and I won't be coming back once I get a taste lol ;)). Heroin is cost-affordable but seems to be the one opiate that just obliterates anyone from any background and of any intelligence level.
It's funny how things are, I literally dreamed of trying opiates such as Oxycodone or Morphine when I was younger, which were virtually non existant in my country about 3 or 4 years ago and I used to be so jealous of people in the States who got all the goodies, now it's seems that opiates are on the brink of extension there and now I can get a box of 20 30mg morphine pills for about 11 USD, Oxy is more expensive in my country but I can get a box of 30 pills 20mgs for 100 USD, i've been literally stockpiling for fear of losing these connects as I have no idea how long I will be able to keep purchasing, but for now I have been able to buy enough pills to last me a lifetime considerin I keep using weekly or every 10 days as I tend to do, it's such a shame what is going on in the States really, I think that it's a really sad situation that opiates are going extinct there.

Ohhh by the way, to answer the OP, there is no comparison between Oxy and Tramadol, when I was younger and curious of opiates I tried Tramadol a couple of times since it's OTC sold like candy here and dirt cheap, for me the effects where completely different from what a true opiate feels like, there wasn't even a hint of the opiate feeling for me and I never really liked it like Oxy, besides, the equianalgesic dose is 100mg Tramadol = 10mg oral morphine, meaning Tramadol is extremely weak and dangerous to abuse for the opiate effect considering that a good recreational dose even if you are a beginner is nearing seizure risk territory and even then, for me, Tramadol never felt like an opiate.

Last edited:
It's funny how things are, I literally dreamed of trying opiates such as Oxycodone or Morphine when I was younger, which were virtually non existant in my country about 3 or 4 years ago and I used to be so jealous of people in the States who got all the goodies, now it's seems that opiates are on the brink of extension there and now I can get a box of 20 30mg morphine pills for about 11 USD, Oxy is more expensive in my country but I can get a box of 30 pills 20mgs for 100 USD, i've been literally stockpiling for fear of losing these connects as I have no idea how long I will be able to keep purchasing, but for now I have been able to buy enough pills to last me a lifetime considerin I keep using weekly or every 10 days as I tend to do, it's such a shame what is going on in the States really, I think that it's a really sad situation that opiates are going extinct there.

My best advice: Never kick. Harvest enough opioids for a life-time. I know that this is simply not HR, and others would frown upon me for saying this... but you do not want to know what it's like to withdraw. I've gone through it too many times to count and I still can't handle a single second of it. It makes you regret you never existed. Too horrible to type out into words. Felt it again very recently.

I'm not going to pay 50 dollars for a blue M30. Sorry--I'd rather be sober. That statement speaks a lot for itsel

As soon as they hit half of that, I was on my way to being bankrupt. Then I made the tragic mistake to think I was brilliant and could mitigate the high cost of oxycodone by transitioning to heroin... that did not work out well, to say the least.