• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxy tolerance not going down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Ever since taking methadone in the summer my opiate tolerance been shot but that shit made e so depressed and ill didnt mix with my meds at all.
iI did slip up and took 80ml over 2 days and was too smashed didnt feel well for a week.
Now been naughty boy and had a day smasing oxys, but when i try take my 60mg a day im rattling even if i crush 15mg i go into withdrawal doesnt help ive taken morphine of the street aswell.

how can i persuade my doctr to keep me on oxy with the patch
i just want the isntants.
I know the patch is very addictive but im cutting down when I go on it.
Im sick of the fakeness they give me, I am like who I am on them confident e.t.c just hidden by anxiety but opiates arent the answer ufortunatly.

I been taking magnsium, vitamin c, protein shakes, and i turned down some mef on tick and was so pissed off with my self but glad I didnt noew as id feel shit.

Also is low dose pseudophedrine ok to take in withdrawal ?

I cant take morphine dont metabolize it well oxy i metabolize too fastDo the patches last 48hours

Sorry mate, but we really can't help you persuade your doctor, it goes against our rules.

It sounds like maybe you need a chat with a counsellor, doctor or someone else you can talk to about your underlying issues, rather than relying on those drugs for confidence and anxiety. In the long-term, they will always stop working, so finding another way to cope would be the best option if you can manage it.

If you want some help with withdrawal ideas, I would recommend posting in the sober and healthy living forum, as there's loads of experienced folks in there who can offer pointers :)

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.