• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy - Pink no markings??

I believe that "old school" Oxycontin, pink colour, had "OC" written on the one side and "20" on the other. It was 20mg pill that is still available in some parts of the world.

What you are describing certainly isn't that pill. What pill it is can't be even guessed (not that I would try to), as there are many pink pills out there.

Please test the pill before proceeding. But as you have already taken it (you know what is drip like) be careful.

Take care!

No man. Your drugs are either fake or just another Fentanyl pill sold as Oxycodone. There is very, very little incentive for a dealer to sell Oxycodone when they can just crank out fake pills by the thousand. This, in turn, causes the market to fall out of the legitimate Oxycodone market. What your left with are dealer and people with real pills unable to truly market them for profit due to the insurmountable level of counterfeits out there. I'm not really into economics, but I'm pretty sure this same thing caused World War 2. Food for thought.

I'm not going to close this, because I think it's a powerful disclaimer, but we don't usually do pill identifications of any kind because it's really not possible for us to guarantee anything.

Weren't the "old school" OC's an army green color with pressed mg numbers on it as well as OC? If there were no markings on it, you can be sure it's a counterfeit repress. It's simply not worth the risk of OD'ing on an unknown pill that could very well be fent.

Snorted some yesterday fucked me i had heroin and 900mg of pregabalin then a pal came down and he had this pink powder i thought it might be rosebud crank and got all happy crank in UK. I snorted it and for about 30 mins nothing happened then i got a relaxing buzz going hour later im nodding but not heroin nodding just a weird up and down buzz few hours later it wore off