• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxy + pain

Reaper166471

Greenlighter
So in a period of 4 months I was involved in about a couple bad car accidents, actually shut down i-5 for a couple hours. Then wrapped around a tree then hit a tree, anyways I had a couple fractured discs and docs wouldn't prescribe anything. My grandma gave me a couple hydrocodones and felt like my old self , 18 going to gym sick happy and what not. Then my mom figured out and that was it . My friend was like I got u and gave me a 30mg oxy and fuck me I was messed up . Now I'm at a point where pain is ruining my life, can't afford pills, and docs only gimme 2 week supply and then I'm going thro hell for 2 weeks because of pain and withdrawal. I've tried kratom but to get the point I like really afford that either, the opms shots I need like 6 of em at a time. Pretty much am I fucked? I quit a couple times cold turkey but the pain keeps coming and making me go back. Any advice?

Welcome to Bluelight

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. The DEA, media, and politicians have made doctors ultra paranoid when prescribing opiates, even in cases of debilitating pain. It's an unfortunate consequence of the drug war and the taboo of drug use.

If opiates are the only thing that has worked for you so far then keep explaining that to your doctor. Hopefully you get relief from one opiate alternative or your doc eventually gets you an effective dose of opiates. It sucks but you have to play their game.

I hope you find relief somewhere, good luck to you.