• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy op soda question?

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
Ok so i got some oxycontin op 15 mg. I dropped one in a cup of pepsi around 8:15 this morning. Going to drink it around 8 tonight. Does it work? Want it to be instant release as it is my last one

I'm not familiar with the method. I'm hoping that there's nothing in the Coca-Cola that will negatively impact the composition of your drugs. I was done using Opioid pills before the OP's even hit the streets, so I'm not incredibly familiar with the most up to date tips, tricks and methods. I was, however, under the impression that normal H20 was sufficient to cause the timed-release mechanism to degrade.

Input please people who know more than me!

I could never make myself wait, usually when I had OPs, I was very sick, in bad WD, because I never messed with them unless they were free, or the only opioid around at all... rather than my normal oxy IR 30s, or opana, or dilaudid... etc.

Anyway, I just sucked on the pill for a bit, softened it up a bit, kind of chewing on its plastic like texture, and it did help a bit with making it hit me a little bit quicker... not much though.. I had a friend of mine do this, with a bottle of coke, just a small bottle, not a 2 liter.. and he said it worked much better though, than just swallowing the pill whole.. Also had another friend claim, he beat the time release OP matrix formula..to an extent at least, he was able to successfully make it into a fine powder, that actually worked when sniffed supposedly.. but sniffing and swallowing or parachuting the powder is all you could do with it.. he said it took hours to do though. lol. sanding block had to be taken to it.. fuck it.. just stick to swallowing it, one way or another.. it will kick in.. eventually.. fuck I miss the OCs... purdue are some fucking assholes, making it so no generic companies can make the old formula pills, here in the US!

I hear a lot of talk about Oxy OP and breaking them down to IR.
Here is how I do it, a very simple and quick method:
Take say a 40mg. Oxy OP and file it down with a small fine metal file. It does take some effort and can make fingertips raw if you are sensitive. I can sand one down to near nothing in 10 minutes easy myself.
Take 1 ounce cider vinegar and pour into any wide mouth/wide bottom container. The filings will spread out on their own. Swirl the mixture a few times,it will dissolve quickly into a nice thick syrup. I mix this with about a half can of soda-ginger ale or such. It will foam like crazy. Let it settle down and drink-it is not bad at all,not bitter in my opinion.
I get complete IR every time.

I've heard of good results from this method but never tried it myself. Sounds like you are doing it right. Good luck.

If you are using a method that involves an acidic solution to break them down like in pepsi/coke make sure take some tums or baking soda before you ingest the solution. A basic solution will help your body absorb the oxycodone more efficiently.

You can actually use very little vinegar-more like a tablespoon will work fine. Tough on the fingers but hey-

what does "oxy" refer to? is it oxycodone? oxycontin? wha??? isn't percocet oxycodone? is percocet called oxy? 8(