• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy dosage??

2 times a month, if you really keep it at that, will not develop much of a tolerance at all. That’s actually the ideal way to use.

The challenge is keeping it that infrequent once you realize how amazing it is. Good luck ;)

Yeah, good luck keeping your dosage and frequency of use at that level with opies. I'm aware that everyone is different, but drugs and moderation are 2 words that don't fit next to each other in my lexicon. In my heroin days, when I'd sell dope to or score for someone, they would ask me "how strong is this batch and how many should I do at once?" My answer was always "how may did you buy? Oh, do them all". This, along with doing big, fat, yo yo ass shots of dope and being a gothic/black metal type guy earned me the nickname "Count Smackula". I predict you'll find yourself about like me currently. A 150 to 180 mg dose of my roxys, along with about 5-10 Xanax bars (also all at once) and some alcohol makes a pretty decent buzz for me. The only way I can even feel 60mg is to IV my roxys. You sound like you're coming along nicely ;) (I'm kidding about coming along nicely and , for your sake, try and keep use sporadic. Forty mg is still not much, even to an infrequent user imo).

^idk man my first time I ate 10mg's oxy and puked. After I got used to it 20mgs would have me nodding. Everyone is different though, something to take into account.