• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxy and Xanax combo safety

AntiCy

Greenlighter
I have UTSE, and I've seen some answers to this, but I'm sure it's highly individual. Have a decent tolerance to both but have never combined. I don't abuse Xanax, use it as intended to occasionally help sleep and for flights.

Oxy different story. 100mg at a time, no apap.

Where would be a good place to start for a combo. 1mg Xanax, 40mg oxy? Or is that not enough?

It's all scripted, have a shitload of Xanax 2mg. But trying to get more out of my oxy as I am running low.

I enjoy waking up early and dosing first thing, and just chilling on the couch and watching tv.

Secondly, I took 2mg Xanax at around 9 last night for sleep, and then took 80mg oxy at 5:30am, any issues?

Thanks all!

Just like you said, I'd start with 1mg of alpra + 40 mg of oxy, that should be more than enough even for a person with decent tolerance, if not you can always up the dose after 1.5 - 2 hours. Remember you always can take more, never less.

It is never advised to mix any two depressants together, especially ones like xanax and opioids because it can depress your breathing. They can be mixed in small amounts, but there is always a risk when mixing them. If youre going to mix them, just take the least amount of xanax that you can possibly take to get the effects you want. Also, xanax only affects the nervous system for about 4-5 hours, so if you took some before bed, they would not affect the oxy dose in the morning.