• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxy and tequila + tolerance?

haleyhaleyhaley

Bluelighter
i crushed a 10mg oxy with a shot of tequila about 30 minutes ago. i heard this combo is super dangerous, but my tolerance to everything has always been high. i have a headache, but that happens whenever i drink, even just one shot. am i going to be okay? can i actually drink more to potentiate the effects, since i don't really feel anything?

as an aside, why is my tolerance to everything so ridiculously high? i've taken tons of opioids, benzos, amphetamines, etc, but even with doses way higher than the recommended starting point, i've never gotten high off anything, but i can definitely feel the negative effects migraines, nausea, exhaustion, etc) with no payoff. is there a way to reverse/stop this? i haven't built up any tolerances, either. my first time taking a certain substance usually results in a comedown with no high preceding this. the only exception i've found to this is alcohol, and even then, the a amount i have to drink to get even slightly fucked up is astronomical. is this normal?

so: did i fuck up? can i get fucked up? why can't i get fucked up?