• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxy alone or with vyvanse? (best use?)

secretone

Greenlighter
I only have two "doses" of oxy. (20 mg each). I've always just taken it on its own.
After reading some of the discussions, I'm curious about combining it with vyvanse (30mg). Is it worth trying or am i better off taking it alone? Since I don't have access to more (and am considering stopping all together after this) I want to make the most of what I have.

Thanks for any input

30mg will do little, it might give you a small "speedy" feeling, but IMPO, I'd just stick with the oxy, or try potentiating it with a proven potentiator.

- Hopeless 7nos

I only have two "doses" of oxy. (20 mg each). I've always just taken it on its own.
After reading some of the discussions, I'm curious about combining it with vyvanse (30mg). Is it worth trying or am i better off taking it alone? Since I don't have access to more (and am considering stopping all together after this) I want to make the most of what I have.

Thanks for any input
Imo combining opiates and amphetamines is godly. So isnt benzos and ampetamines

Yeah, and oxy is quite stimulating on its own, if anything I would take the vyvanse first and then use the oxycodone to come down, that would probably be a nice experience. IMO combining oral opiates and stims like vyvanse or regular amphetamine wouldn't produce the same effect that speedballs and goof balls do, it's just different IDK-when you IV or smoke drugs, coke/meth and heroin or I guess oxy can have a nice synergy but otherwise, use the opiates to smooth the crash from the stims.

I'm going to move this over to BDD.

^ I was thinking about suggesting this, but I figured 30mg vyvanse wouldn't have much of a crash..

- Hopeless 7nos

Personally oxycodone and vyvanse is fun when you DONT have a tolerance. But once you build a tolcerance for the oxys its not that great. But i will say this it is really good for writing essays in english class. The opiates help your mind flow while the vyvanse locke u down on your paper. I snort 85 mgs of oxycodone and then take a 60 mg vyvanse and boom im locked in and around 3rd period im in a pretty good state of mind ready to write my essays n shit. Its a good combo if you need to study but doesnt really give a great euphoric high unlike oxys alone. Oxys and hydros are a great feeling tho. So to recap. Oxys and vyvanse together are good for school. Oxy alone is good to get high on. Oxy and hydros will make u feel very euphoric and will def knock you out in a couple hours

Regarding Harm Reduction, it's a perfectly safe combination. 30mg Lisdexamphetamine (Vyvanse) is pretty insignificant. I'd take them both together without question, but I'm a ruthless drug addict.