• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxy 80 advice

ishoottea

Greenlighter
Had only used 20 mg IR capsule oxys up until now but now I'm in a different country and I can only find the ER 80 mg blue tablets. What is the best and fastest way to consume them?? (won't shoot)

Late reply, but what manufacture are they? Do you have an NDC for them? With this information we can determine whether they have an anti-abuse deterrent on them or not. And then advise on what is best.

Best wishes and stay safe!
Azed

If you can crush it, cool. I’m pretty sure all the 80s are oxy contin brand and Un crushable tho. I used to get yellow 40s in Asia (OD 40) that would bust up into a powder like that’s what it was made for. I have scoured this forum looking for how to beat the time release on those little cursed stones. Does it say OP on one side n 80 on the other and it’s GREEN? If So there’s possibly some miniscule amount that’s in the green coating. The pill it’s self is remarkably unfuckwitable the idea is you just crush it up into a powder bam but it’s impossible with them op mafkas. I tried soaking them in coke over night then taking em I tried using some dikes to try and cut it into as many different pieces. Just take em orally and get high all day. The fact your postin this means you can’t crush it which id go ahead and venture that you got some diamonds which have been transmutated into oxy codone by the sacchlers

If your going to do this just be careful, how certain are you these capsules are pharma grade untouched oxycodone. Oxycontin tablets are far harder to fake but not impossible as well as the blister packaging and bottles they may come in. I assume capsules you are using may be oxynorm but of course this will vary on country. If you want a fast release mechanism in such a tablet you as hard as it may be cut it up and more you cut it into smaller pieces you may achieve your affects faster if this is what you are after. However since you said ER I assume these not to be oxycontin. But if your us to 20s and don't usually even hit the 80mg mark with 20s in a day a single slow release may be a longer lasting more powerful affect than you may expect. This of course depends on your opioids use/dependency. I am glad to hear you wont shoot it up I do not discriminate and I'm here for harm reduction, I also do not condone anyone's abuse but do not judge and would rather provide safe and useful information for those inclined. Not like I didn't have a phase I think we all do if were on Bluelight.

Take care and stay safe homie.

If you can crush it, cool. I’m pretty sure all the 80s are oxy contin brand and Un crushable tho. I used to get yellow 40s in Asia (OD 40) that would bust up into a powder like that’s what it was made for. I have scoured this forum looking for how to beat the time release on those little cursed stones. Does it say OP on one side n 80 on the other and it’s GREEN? If So there’s possibly some miniscule amount that’s in the green coating. The pill it’s self is remarkably unfuckwitable the idea is you just crush it up into a powder bam but it’s impossible with them op mafkas. I tried soaking them in coke over night then taking em I tried using some dikes to try and cut it into as many different pieces. Just take em orally and get high all day. The fact your postin this means you can’t crush it which id go ahead and venture that you got some diamonds which have been transmutated into oxy codone by the sacchlers

My friend and I would do this with op 60s & 80s:
warm the oven to 200f
And put the op 60 or 80s on top a flipped upside down baking pan
Wait till they get gooey and brown
Take them out quick
Use a spoon to flatten them out
And throw them In the freezer
They'll break down in alcohol or soda even
They look like little brownish black wafers
My friend would cut them up like as small as possible and snort with some saline